Reviews for Teenage DirtBag
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This story reminded me of the song Good Girls are Bad Girls by 5SOS!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please do not let this be the end! I love your version of peeta and katniss *-* So cute :) Please please update! I might just have to play everyday! Please?
MetaLizzie chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Love to see another chapter on this one!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
How cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I haven't even read this yet, but I can't stop laughing at the title or at your authors note. Laughing in a good way. I don't think I've heard this song since I was in high school, and also felt it was the anthem of my high school existence. It was randomly on the radio in my little NC town yesterday afternoon and after at least ten years since last hearing it, I still remembered all the words. It's been stuck in my head since. And then I come here and see your story and I feel like I maybe need to go to iTunes and add a new song to my "Awesome-sauce" playlist. ;)
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014

This was truly such a sweet two chapters. Peeta finally got to met his Katniss. He was totally
floored when she approached him at prom. She wanted to spend time with him. Peeta was
so happy to final get noticed by Katniss. Yet, unbeknownst to him she already noticed him.

It was adorable how they connected. I guess watching from afar on both sides you get to noticed the
other person and start to feel a connection to them.

They had a good time at prom. They got to know each other. What they discovered they liked.
I condone drinking and smoking, but it does happen at prom. At least, Peeta and Katniss were responsible and didn't drive. It was cute how they hung out at Finnick and Annie's house for the
after prom. There Katniss got to know another side of Peeta with his friends. She really liked
them and all of them had a good time. Even Johanna gave in to Katniss after a while and their talk

They are going to the concert on Friday. Peeta realized that Katniss really likes him.

Great job!
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Love the story make a few more chapters plz dont,make,this the end
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Awwww. Loved it
Phsco13 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Write more!
I really really love this! It's soooo good!

Lots of love!
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Loved the story! I love that song too so that was perfect. Im so happy to see another story from you, you're one of my favorite writers. Any more upcoming fics to get excited for?
loveablueeyedboy chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Loving the story! Well written and entertaining to say the least.
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Plzz update more chapters this story is amazing!
veeRonniekins chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love this! Love the song! Especially one directions cover! Was listening to it while reading :))) can't wait to see the next chapter!
Abm550 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
We are all adults here, no worries about underage drinking and sex. You did a great job. Love the story.
Redemire chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Really liked the story and how it went along with Wheatus's (wheatus'?) song. Thought it was cleverly done. You said two-shot story, whens the next chappie coming? Hope you don't wait too long :)
Your version of crazy katniss seemed really fun and cool, you could tell that she was sick of fallowing the rules of the Crane household. THought it was interesting when you said that she was tired of people not thinking of her as Katniss Everdeen any more.
Had fun reading it.