Reviews for Mosaic Broken Hearts
Liljaiiris chapter 11 . 8/7
Wow! This was really good, the plot is great, though I bet it's sometimes a bit difficult to write along. Please continue this, give good story a worthy ending :)
Kaiana chapter 11 . 4/12
Please update, or maybe Paul's POV :D
misswitlock16 chapter 11 . 2/17
I like it hope you add more
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 11 . 1/21
hate de la suite
Twi-lover chapter 1 . 1/2
I also wanted you to finish the story -PLEASE!- and not to leave it halfway… please!
Twi-lover chapter 11 . 1/2
Please continue the story! I love it!, it's one of the only fanfic stories that have actually captured my interests...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
a bientot
Freoborn1980 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Wow love the story pls keep it coming :)
Taylor9901 chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I can't wait to see how she approaches them about their secret.
lundyred chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
love it: But I would really be mad at my brother for not telling me They still are holding on to the secret and she was hurt. shame on them
mounds01 chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I'm glad she woke up, I'm disturbed that her brothers haven't discussed the wolf business with her and Paul imprinting on her should have been there just as soon as her family. There is no way that she doesn't feel a pull to Paul so when is she going to get more info. She would never be completely happy when she already has an imprint or even without imprint she will never feel safe with Shane. Looking for more downloads. Good chapter, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Great chapter!
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Man, if she only knew that she's actually the ONLY one that didn't know about the wolves. Yeah, but now that she knows, I doubt it will take her that long to figure out that that's actually what all those strange looks passing between the others is about (humans and wolves). Like I said before, they claim to have been keeping it from her FOR her, but the truth is, they under estimated her greatly on how well she actually would have been able to handle it. And it would have also possibly saved her from what happened as well.
ClumsyReader chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I love it so far!
I can't wait to read more:)