Reviews for The One With
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 7 . 3/31
I really understand why you would rather be born in USA because I have that too. And because youre a dutchie this story rocks more and more. And I think your english is great! But that is because Im dutch too I think lol! Meid je doet het geweldig! En ik zal elk hoofdstuk volgen! Keep up the good work!
more please
change the school to a high school because that is what this story seems to revolve around not an university. And even so she is too old to be in a her third year so bring that down a few year but otherwise it seems ok.
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 3/25
I truly hope Bella reports Tanya and Carmen.
nour.kiwan.92 chapter 5 . 2/24
Nice story! I really like those E and B!
And even though I just found your story... I can't wait for next chap...
btw I like how you play with the characters, their families, their relations, their past...
You should definitely write more in EPOV... if you can
Update soon
michangelina chapter 5 . 2/22
I liked it!
Shirley'sway chapter 1 . 2/20
Very nice story, loved it.
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 1/26
Edward is an ass. Why the hell is he with Tanya? Or is he only thinking with his celery stick? And how dare he call Bella boring!
Straight.to.the.Point chapter 4 . 1/25
I, personally, like the mystery you give Edward. It makes me want even more than I already do ( which is a hella lot). I thought it was funny how you made emmet like jasper and had referenced him. I am really hoping there will be an ex confrontation : ) Please update soon!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 4 . 1/25
I am too!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 2 . 1/25
I liked it and youre right about dutch being Boring i prefer english too. Maja we zijn nou eenmaal Hollanders haha
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 1 . 1/25
Im already like you because your from
Holland and you write an english fanfic with Edward And bella. In het Nederlands meid ga vooral door! Keep up the good work
Straight.to.the.Point chapter 3 . 1/18
ohh damn. . .this story needs many updates : ) -clicks follow/ favorite button-
booboonbunny chapter 2 . 1/15
Please keep writing. It's a fun story I can't wait to see what unfolds.