Reviews for Role
FireQueen03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
wow! The love and passion that this story conveys is endless! excellent story! So hot but with so much passion and love! simply, great.

Great story ;)
Reinako1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I hope you could make this a longer story, for example how they met and the process on both of them come into terms of what they want... You are a good writer...
soukana2412 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
hot
Gemma chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
you definitely got to write nore about these two, this is insane! so good and yet completely tasteful... I'll be waiting for your updates... this is amazing
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ok, somehow I didn't leave any review on this story. Usually I stay away from a 'kinky' fic because that's not really my thing but I guess yours is just an exception. I just don't know how you can capture all this emotions and depicts them in a such delicate way... and how you end your stories is just perfect, for both Liar and Role.
y chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Mixed feeling.
B/D on Mina, by Rei. More intense and darker than the preceeding.
Quite gripping. Hoping it is woven into longer story. I'd love to read 'what' might have build them into this relationship, and 'how' along the possible scenario. )
Volchise chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love the contrast with the thought of being a liar in both chapters. Excellent
Phantom V chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow. First off, I wanted to say thank you for writing this :) I was extremely excited when I came on and saw this here.

This was... intense. And kinda kinky lol. I love that Rei knows about Minako's feelings and that she feels the same way. Also too how Rei is so attracted and drawn in, and just down right desperate for everything that Minako does in these situations. So desperate for having her like this that she's afraid she'll go soft if she confesses. As Rei says so appropriately at the end though 'I've said it to you before... 'anything' is dangerous love... but a little danger, it sculpts what's between us.' These two... every time you right them, I always feel like there's something more. That there always can be something more. I am so glad that Rei's desire to tell Minako how she felt, about having her as lover, seemed to outweigh her other desires long enough for her to feel brave enough to confess. That she finally felt safe enough, even desperate enough, to tell Minako the truth. Minako of course, being the sweetheart that she is, is more than willing to give Rei everything.

The sweetest moments I thought were when Rei was talking about how she could read all of Minako's emotions because of her eyes. It really gives a beautiful visual. I also love too that at the end, that's how Rei knows for certain that telling Minako was the best thing to do. I also loved how Rei held her at the end and she did so because she gotten Minako to confess that was her favorite. Which makes me think now how she pulled that off lol.

All in all, downright amazing. And now, they can have both.