Reviews for End of Days: 2012 Edition
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The sentiment I certainly got from this fic was, 'Oh, you know, wth, the world's gonna end anyway - Imma gonna poke the "Caine is the taxi driver!" tiger in the eye before I go and watch the blazing aftermatch'. Niiiiiiice.

x333
K chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I remember the "end of the world. We threw a party. Lol
aberdeenkev chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
like all her storys so hope u continue to write them
Liyah Grant chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ahahah, I never really believed in those kind of things, but I like how you show the way Satine tries to stay connected with humanity, and our ridiculous ways. LaCroix is melodramatic.

Though I noticed; "Everybody knows the Ventru died after the second city fell" , and I can't remember the sentence, but you spelled theoretically; rheoretically.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I cant tell you how much I enjoy reading about the continued rantings of Satine. Just so much fun!
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I really like your Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines series of short stories. One of my favourite games, just wish that the latter half was more polished. Nice to see that it's still getting some attention.

Is Damsel a Toreador? I thought she was a Brujah, like the other vampires in the Last Round.

Actually, one reason that I like this story in particular is that I wish the old World of Darkness didn't end immediately after the events of the game. Because it makes all your struggles and sacrifices during the game seem kind of pointless. I like the apocalyptic imagery, though. I think I'd prefer it if everyone expected the apocalypse to happen but it didn't actually happen. You know, like in real life.