Reviews for Broken Negative
Bell 1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
While I am extremely excited to start the sequel to "Lead Us Not into Temptation", I am unhappy that it isn't complete, nor has been updated in three and a half years. :( :( :(

Will you please begin updating again... and please see my PM about the age thing. I would really, really, really like to see this story concluded... and as a HEA with Carlisle and Bella together, sooner rather than later.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Are you going to finish the sequel?
A. Swan chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I liked the 1st story and was hoping for the sequel so will you ever be updating it or giving it up for adoption cuz it would be a shame not to find out what will happen to them!? Please update soon!
Gah chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I just want to say, I sorta love you. I read Lead Us Not into Temptation and couldn't put it down. Then I saw that there was a sequel and couldn't get to it fast enough...but it just stops. How can it just stop? How can you do this to me? You're breaking my heart.
I'm reviewing you on my blog, btw.
pegasus5406 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I'm glad to see that you started the sequel...yay! Please update again soon, I'm dying to see what happens next...thanks hon, bigg huggs. Peggy
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Ahh so need more!
itsblackandwhite chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Hope you don't give up on this. It seems like a good start to your sequel. Look forward to more.
Ms. Sparkle chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Love it! Hope you had more chapters SOON!
mccann75 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I'm addicted to this storyline, please don't stop now!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
This is just perfect. I love it. Please carry on with it!? I love it so much!
Sassy0403 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
please update!
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Well then that sucks and he sucks for losing his memory o and she is your wife dum dum any who good update it's just evrytime I remember that he doesn't remember Bella I want to slap him. Anywho can not wait for an update I am super excited just slightly scared about if he or when he remembers bella what is going to happen I mean I am so bouncing in my seat with nerve with a the different possibilities some good some bad MY GOD it's nerve racking.
amcgirl73 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Omg love it! Hope you update soon:)
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I think that I'm as bad as Carlisle in this story! Lol. I kept waiting for the alert in my email after getting the notice in LUNIT update, (loved that one the first time I read it), only to realize that I forgot to put YOU on alert! Lol

Carlisle seems to be getting a bit edgy, being stuck in the hospital!

Excellent start!

CC
Carlisle'sflavor chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I hope this story is still being worked on :) nothing worse than finding a story that sucks you in only to leave you hanging by being unfinished and forgotten. Please update soon