Reviews for Personal Demons
I adore your fics.. just really sucks that a lot of the best ones are not finished :(
EllieRose101 chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Sunnydale is Angel's town? My arse. He thinks he should be beside Buffy, when he's the one walked off and left her? What a wanker. Her life should be his choice?! *rages* I almost can't read this.
"The images of hurting her should have repulsed him, but they never did." wow. *shakes head* Who the hell does he think he is?!
So good to see Buffy defending Spike. Wonder if she truly believes he loves her, or is just saying that for Angel's sake.
EllieRose101 chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Argh. Bloody Angel!
EllieRose101 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Glad the demon got the message to Giles, and that he's now thinking a bit more clearly. *shakes head at Xander being Xander*
EllieRose101 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
*Hopes harder for a happy ending* this is all very tense. When are Spike and Buffy gonna realize it's more than just something physical between them? And, maybe I'm jumping the gun but, if what the initiative shot Buffy up with prepared her to be impregnated by a demon, does that mean Spuffy babies are a possibility?
EllieRose101 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Ahh, I do like Oz, too. Such a great character. Willow frustrates me, because she can be so good, and then she goes off and says or does something completely stupid. This chapter? Case and point.
EllieRose101 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
LOL! "Off her onion." What a phrase!

Uhh, think there's some words missing in the line beginning "The knock at the door."
EllieRose101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I'm glad Willow has some sense/compassion. I feel so stricken for Spike and Buffy.
EllieRose101 chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Oh, I do love Clem.
EllieRose101 chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
*laughs out loud at the idea of Buffy turning Spike into a "fluffy puppy"*

No! *swears at my screen* Stupid idiot bloody scoobies!
EllieRose101 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I love that sentiment - he's not just gonna protect her from the world, but from himself, and from herself as well. And she'll do the same for him, no doubt. Neither of them has to be weak in the situation - not really. Brilliant!
EllieRose101 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
*crosses fingers and hopes for a happy ending*
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Cliffhanger! So glad the next chapter's already online, or I'd be upset right now.
EllieRose101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
And the intensity and intrigue continue. Can't wait to see how the girl side of Buffy reacts to all this!
EllieRose101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Okay, so the Initiative (/air force?) assumed Buffy wasn't supernatural and selected her to be impregnated by a demon as an experiment. They prepared her but never actually got to the implantation bit. Is that right? I'm wondering if whatever preparation they did forced her into a state of arousal, or if that's just Spike's effect on her. Is her feral state because of the drugs she's on, or has she reacted to the trauma by pushing the girl side of her away and only letting her Slayer half take over? (Probably overthinking this, but it's definitely intriguing.)