Reviews for Personal Demons
diebirchen chapter 17 . 8/5
Great story. Waiting hopefully!
KPfeiffer chapter 17 . 7/2
Yet another good story that has pulled me in and I hope will one day be completed.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 17 . 3/2
Will there be an actual wedding? Will her mom know? Oh it's all so interesting
Taste like Special chapter 17 . 3/2
Interesting story I do want to see how it ends please update :)
brendafay chapter 17 . 2/20
tasha chapter 17 . 2/10
Jhiz chapter 17 . 1/14
That ended with a sweet moment despite Spike's need to over-analyze and worry. I liked the comment about good and evil being literally in bed with one another. Very true and cute in the way he was thinking about it.

Hmm, now I am wondering who the LA associates are going to be and if the initiative will have any interaction with them or will they follow back to Angel in Sunnydale?

Thank you for the update.
TieDyeJackson chapter 17 . 1/13
I love the ramblings of Spike's mind and Buffy's reaction to them. They were always a good match in the series and this quaint little chapter only reinforces it more.
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 1/11
Thanks for the update. It gives Spike real depth when we get a chance to hear his inner thoughts, especially when he is feeling emotionally vulnerable like in this chapter. I love how this chapter shows how Buffy is already starting to understand him and knows how to communicate with Spike.
omslagspapper chapter 17 . 1/11
RKF22 chapter 17 . 1/11
Excellent love the fluff
Thank you so much for the update. Really nice chapter. Introspective Spike, well done. Much appreciated.
TieDyeJackson chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Just refreshed myself with the whole series. It makes me realize how much I missed Oz and wished Willow had been the one to go away in Season Four. Great story and characterization and can't wait for more. Keep it up.
brendafay chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
love it
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
haha okayyy im back i know all the things that happened so far in this story, too!
So glad the commandos are looking in the totally wrong direction :))