Reviews for Wings
Peace chapter 13 . 10/6
I love your story it is well written, I hope you continue.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 13 . 7/7
Glad to see you're back, you did well, I hope you are feeling better
Andreea Paliu chapter 12 . 3/25
You are a fantastic story teller. I've read many similar stories but this one has to be the best. It's so... realistic. But it's very well written and entertaining. Please continue writing. You're good at it and it would be a shame to waste a talent.
Spyro fanboy chapter 1 . 3/3
Danny in Spyro's world.

Malfors general figure's out how to make ghost.
Clockwork send Danny there with no explanation except "Save the dragons"
Danny got scales and wings and look's more dragon like, but kan still see it is Danny.
Danny stuck in ghost form.

Let me know what you think, and if you are going to wright it.

Stiaan Thirion.
Spyro fanboy
081 577 1214
more please
What Lies Beyond chapter 12 . 2/12
I'd like to start by saying that I've been following this story for a while, and was very glad to see that a new chapter had been posted. It's one of my favorite HTTYD fanfics, and I'm glad to see that it hadn't faded, which I had begun to fear.

That being said...the circumstances by which its hiatus came about are very understandable, and I extend to you my condolences. The loss of a pet, particularly one whose life is so greatly intertwined with your own, is a wound that takes a very long time to even begin to heal. May you find comfort and the strength to carry on in the months ahead. I'm sure that, wherever your dog is now, he is sending his love to you even now.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 12 . 1/18
Hey, I'm so sorry about your dog. I know how it feels, I had a dog who was closer to me than anyone in my family. I'm glad to see you're back though
thearizona chapter 12 . 1/15
Yay! New chapter! I’m sorry your dog died and anything else that has happened. If you ever need to talk, I’m around. And now to the chapter. Honestly I feel that Stoicks reaction is pretty spot on. Despite seeing how good the dragons actually are, he still falls back into those old superstitions.
Until next time,
Keep up the amazing work!
Antox chapter 12 . 1/15
Got an update for this fic and then I when I read it I remember how much I loved it. Hopefully you can find time to update again. Astrid's reaction was heartbreaking and Stoick's was even more so. Poor Hiccup
Dechud chapter 11 . 6/25/2018
Update soon! :)
What Lies Beyond chapter 11 . 1/15/2018
Holy freaking crap this is amazing! I just read the whole fic in one sitting, and I can't wait for what happens next! Seriously, everything just seems so perfectly on-point...This has to be one of the best HTTYD fics I've ever read. Even the clearly supernatural elements fit in perfectly to this story...It really feels as if it could be a part of the canon.
Grizzly98 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
OMGS! That was awesome. This is the first time I've read a story like this and I hope you continue to update it.
TimPlazasta chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Oh come on! Astrid will you stop overdramatizing everything? It's just wings! It's not like it magically changed his personality into a wild beast! It's just wings! Literally one of your best friends has them and more! His best friend does so too!
YumaCrafter chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
I'll be honest, when I first saw this story I was actually gonna skip it, but when I thought it over, I decided, "Eh. It can't hurt."

This is easily one of my favorites not only for the idea presented, but all the pros and cons to the situation that, honestly, Hiccup had no control over. (And from what I read, Toothless didn't really either.)

Which, if you look at both HTTYD 1 & 2 (I know nothing of the mini-series.) that makes a lot of sense, actually. XD
lexi1220 chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
WOW! I almost forgot about this fic! I was crushed when it stopped so this is a christmas miracle! Thank you so much! The rewrite is amazing, you really have come a long way since starting and i can't wait to see more !