Reviews for The Field Reports of a Victorian Sontaran
Paternoster Investigates chapter 12 . 1/3
This story is SO COOL!
I love how everyone is in character. Keep ip the great work!
Artdirector123 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Hi! Sory I didn't have time to log in. Loved this chapter! Strax would love minesweeper...he would probibly also like games like COD. Btw I made a reference to this fic in the latest chapter of my Doctor's orders fan fic.
BloodLily16 chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I did. I came up with an alien species that only has three fingers. :)
Mei1105 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
This field report is awesome! I'd love to see the Doctor and River pop in in the middle of a fight, and Strax and River competing to see who's the better shot.
death0887 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Strax and Handles are left on their own and have to stop a dalek using duct tape
artsoccer chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
I thought "Mauve" was the color for danger
BloodLily16 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Ugh… No matter what, no-one hates you more than stepping on a lego with bare feet.
Artdirector123 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Poor strax... Love this chapter, but it does bug me strax can't count higher than 27. I can understand reading and writing problems, but I thought since he was a tacticians, he would have some intelligence. Then again, even though in the show he's appeared several times, we really don't know that much of what he knows outside of war...
BloodLily16 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
*gleefully pictures Strax screaming like a little girl* How about he meets Davros? That would be interesting!
guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This is the same person as suggested the joust. I think that Strax should step on a Lego and then declare war in the name of the Greater Sontaran Empire on all Legos.
BloodLily16 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Can you have Strax meet Jamie McCrimmon? That would be hilarious!
BloodLily16 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Strax eats leather… of course. TT
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Poor kitties… ;(
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
*pictures Cassandra as a chair* Oh wow. Hee hee hee.
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
*giggles insanely* Oh Strax… Let me explain to you about the 'eating and screaming'…