Reviews for Spellbound
kavell anderson chapter 11 . 9/3
when will the next chapter be done?
PantherGuide chapter 1 . 6/17
leave Hedwig an owl. Harry would be lost with out her
I know it has been almost a year, but could you please update.
Star Shimer chapter 3 . 5/10
The difference a little legal knowledge and self-control can make... I would pity Fudge, if he wasn't so much, well, Fudge.
kavell chapter 11 . 4/12
more chapters
Kain129 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
keep it coming
dogman999 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I have just read all 11 chapters today and they are well written. I hope that you will update the story some time in the future. Keep up the good work, and don't let your muse die.
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Great chapter
Sk8ernv chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Wow! This is a great story. I can't wait to read where you take it next.
Harpy81 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
When did harry meet amberforth?
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Awesome chapter.
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
I can't wait for more?!
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Harry is sinking to the thoughts and feelings of Voldemort and it seems to be gaining momentum. When Harry is able to connect with his talent/power/ability that is just out of reach, will that negate Voldemort's influence? I still think Harry needs to be rid of Filch, Smith, and Umbridge.
Planemo chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Since u brought it up I would like to see harry with a human hedwig. Look forward to how this turns out.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Bleh I don't really trust Cho if she was Cedric girlfriend why is she all of a sudden hot to shag Harry? The fact that you have Ron as the spy is hilarious. The guy couldn't do subtle if his life depended on it but on the other hand he has no problems turning the tail on people if he gains stuff from it. Why were there no question about Rons absence. Why was Harry sent with the Weasleys other than one more way to cause problems. How long do you think it will take Ron to run to the toad. The list of people that I wouldn't trust us growing steadily by the minute. Great story hopefully we will be seeing regular updates for this story plze plze plze :-)