Reviews for Learning to Love
Kkaeliegh chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I really liked this! It's sad that your not updating it.
sawyerG chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
ahhh, please update soon,, so good xx
Lcsaf chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I honestly think Oliver kinda LIKES being miserable. He sabotages enough of his relationships that you begin to wonder if he just feels like the only way he knows how to function is if doesn't have anything but the absolute necessities, after dealing with his own personal Hell for so long.

Personally, think he's being an idiot and a high handed one at that. I hope Felicity holds out long enough that he gets the point, but I do love that he's willing to play dirty to get what he wants and I hope to see more of this as the story progresses!
forevermc23 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
What happened to this fic? I need a happy ending!
Rei.Ray17 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Please update! I live this so much
watchtowerindistress chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
OMG! I love this!
I want more fanfics where Felicity really tells what she thinks to Oliver!
Please can you give us more? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Please update ASAP!
AnitaM17 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
update soon please.
brokenspirit21 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Loved the chemistry between Oliver and Felicity. Please update soon!
Estrella chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Me encanta esta historia! continua por favor :)
zozo42 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
This is awesome! I love to see those two fight (because the hate/make-up sex would be EPIC)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was wonderful. It addressed their relationship without actually diving headlong into it which I think they need. Felicity is too logical, and Oliver too worried about everything to just jump right in.
nymueofthelake chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is really great! I think you're doing such a fantastic job portraying the characters realistically, I can totally imagine them saying and doing all these things. Excited for more!
ms Luna moon chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Omg I loved it, its so Oliver to do something stupid...Argh its killing me but I love it )