Reviews for To New Beginnings - A Retelling
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
hermoine was kind of mean what she said about ron, she was in the wrong lied to him for years and he was still ok with it and she call him a 6 year old, outside of that good story.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
When I first started reading Harry Potter fanfic I shipped this, and it took along time to see her with someone else. I read them all, and then there weren't anymore. This made me want to look the pair up again. I'll admit I read the original first and liked that one better, bit this version would have worked if I hadn't. Fred is so sweet in this one, and of course gotta love George.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wonderful :)
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
What a sweet alternative...but I think I'll stick with the original...there is just something about Draco ; )
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
nice.:D very good
Elased chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'm a Dramione fan but I'm not sure which version makes me "aww" more 3
I wonder about Draco in this story though. He was so lonely when the war ended :( And this time he doesn't have Mione and George and Harry.
But don't write about what happened to him in this AU. I can't see him with anyone else (Don't want to more likely, so no please XD)
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ahhh this is so perfect :) :) :)
slythernprincess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved it! Omg! Thank you! The excitement of seeing this in my inbox! I actually can't believe it!ha! Totally beyond awesome!
Icelynne chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love this. Then I realised it's a one-shot(Don't worry I still love it the way it is). I'm hoping you might consider expanding the story?
Lalina92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
yay for freddy being alive