Reviews for Keep holding on
Bev beltz chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
Hi I am reading this finchel fic again ,even though it's about Ellie .i have been rereading a lot of your fics again .i was wondering when you are going to post more chapters of may the force be with you .are you planning on finishing this finchel fic .i hope so .i hope you are well . Bev Beltz.
Bev beltz chapter 26 . 4/16/2018
Hi I have just read your finchel fic keep holding on . I can't express enough how much I truly enjoyed this story about Finn, Rachel Ellie and the rest of the Hudson,s . I hope you will write more of the Hudson clan in the near future .it keeps finchel alive .i am also enjoying may the force be with you ,can't wait for chapter six .thankyou .
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2018
Hi . I have discovered I have not read this finchel and Ellie fan fic .i must say I really love it .its very interesting .i have read most of the finchel fics you have posted .i also am liking may a force be with you .i hope when you finish that one ,you will write more finchel fics .its nice to keep Rachel and Finn memories alive and well .hope to read more new finchel fics in the near future . Bev Beltz
Guest chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
I loved this story - read it more than once with the hope it would be finished. So thank you for that! You truly have created a wonderful family and it was a wonderful read.
Please keep writing Finchel - it is so nice to see them with a happy ending.
freewithme chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
Can I just how glad I am that you made someone sick and not Kate? When I started reading this, the old cliche came to mind and I am so so so so happy Kate is not the sick one. Because if she were, she could have died a martyr, the sick woman who wants to ~reconnect~ with her daughter blah blah blah. So yes, thank you for not going that way! I am happy that her epiphany came from her friends' illness. And I hope Laura doesn't die!
freewithme chapter 20 . 1/2/2016
For a second I seriously thought Kate had pushed Rachel, making her fall. I swear, I was about to message you asking if I could borrow Kate so I could personally write a fic to make her suffer lmao. How obsessed am I with this fic? Omg, I can't help it, it's just so good!
freewithme chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
*clings heart* RAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEL!
freewithme chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
OH MY GOD SHE SAID IT! I AM FULL CRYING NOW. OH MY HEART, RACHEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
freewithme chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
As I hover the mouse to press "next " MY HEART IS BEATING REALLY FAST! This build up... omggg!
freewithme chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
Dying at Finn sharing some slight tmi with Ellie, hahahaha.

Damn, Rose went IN with that rant. Ngl, I loved it!

And Danie at the end, awwww! He's worried about his sister. LOVE!
freewithme chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Ugh, Ellie is lying again. I was hoping she would continue on the path to maturity, but this is pretty much perfection because no one grows al the way, we take steps back all the time.
Also, not only is Kate an asshole, she's also dumb. Taking Ellie away to a place with ~bad reception~ is idiotic, given that when they come back, Rachel and Finn could be even more mad. And they can make sure to never let Ellie see Kate again. Admittedly, two things could happen: 1) Kate could go to court and ask for shared custody, and 2) Ellie is almost 18 so she can wait until impression that she would feel guilty enough about the entire thing and cutting contact with Kate altogether. I fucking wish! You are writing her being an immature ass perfectly! I am annoyed at her, but in love with this fic.

My heart clenched when Ellie says missing Hanukkah was not a big deal. The pain!

Just a heads up: on chapter 6, you wrote Rose and Veronica as Ellie's friends. I'm not sure if there's both a Vanessa and a Veronica, or if it was just a mistake.
freewithme chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
I love how Ellie is so mature in this chapter. Love love love love it! I hope she continues on that path, fingers crossed! And not going to lie, I cried a little when she asked Rachel to sing for her. :')
freewithme chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
I'm sad at how Ellie has changed. She went from being weirded out at Kate offering her a beer to saying she wanted to get wasted. :( Plus, Kate is a major idiot for not giving Ellie some coconut water hahaha. I mean, she mentioned hangovers... I would hope she knows what makes them go away! Googling is not that hard, Kate!

I love the feelings you evoke out of me, tbh. I am so annoyed at Kate and I can't remember feeling this much for a fic in a while!
freewithme chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
Teenagers... sigh! You know what terrifies me about this story? I keep thinking Ellie is going to get super angry one of these days and she's going to call Rachel by her name instead of "mom". I will fully sob if that happens.
freewithme chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Rachel is totally pregnant, I can just tell!

I know you said this would be all from Ellie's POV, but I would kill for a story (or one shot, drabble, ANYTHING) from Rachel's POV. As a mom, my heart bleeds for her so much. I can feel her pain and damn, it hurts so so so much. Great job with this.