Reviews for The One Who Mattered The Most
Woah...this is amazing!
V chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Love this!
DayDreamerFromAsgard chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely perfect. I thought the ending was kinda sad though, but I don't know why.
leatherboundnotebook chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. I BLOODY LOVED THIS SUSPENSEFUL STORY. Brill. So brill. :)
SuperWholocked DCAvenger chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
. . . This was so good1 I loved it so so much! the wording, the emotions, everything was beautiful and perfect!I LOVE IT! XD
Monsterprincess chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I got to read this the night I was hopeful for a final chapter. I didn't think last chapter was the last but I was just a little nervous that it was. I love the way you ended this story with perfect closure. I love that Molly can stand up to Moriarty when so many (including Moriarty) believed she was weak. I very much enjoyed reading your story.
echoesinthenight chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
wuuaaah! *starts crying*
echoesinthenight chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
When Tom entered, the floors were wooden, when Molly was dying, the floors were white...? Well there's absolutely no point of me being so cynical, I mean what difference does it make? Its just the floor right? I just wanted to point it out. Anyhow I seriously loved this chapter. Keep it up!
LSiri chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
A wonderful story! So glad to have read it!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
emotional agony
yea that about sums it up
IceQueenForLife chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I'm glad u continued this and beautiful ending to a marvelous story :)
lifeOFillusions chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
:) very powerful ending. There's that what if... GJ
triniti71 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
awesome
Monsterprincess chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
done reading all 7 chapters - reading fanfiction stories taking place after His Last Vow is really helping to calm my nerves for more Sherlock. That's the end with Molly and Moriarty - you will be posting more - at least a closing chapter, right?
LostInBakerStreet chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
My god what a brilliant story! I love this side of Molly and you write every character so well!