Reviews for The One Who Mattered The Most
apitatoor chapter 8 . 6/30
This was a beautiful story and I loved this Molly and I believe that every women has a Molly in them and I am a hardcore romantic, Sherolly forever but this story was so so good and a fresh breath of air that I wish there was more.

This is perfect but I would love if you would ever consider to write a sequel to this cause I love this Molly and I believe she is there in the show version too, but seen in her own way.
Literally what I am trying to say is that you are awesome and I am a greedy reader who loves your story.

Thank you for writing this story and giving your best. This story was brilliant.
Until next time, bye.
Michaela pendragon Holmes chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
This question is for the next chapter

Did Sherlock die or Moriarty?
In the end it's not clear and did She and Sherlock remamn friends and close
Michaela pendragon Holmes chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
Wait "attention on Sherlock until the day he died (properly). " Did Sherlock die or Moriarty it's not super clear. I think it was Sherlock but I need to know for sure. Oh also I loved the story my heart hurts a little (and if Sherlocks dead and moriarty lived) and lot. But it was very exciting and well written.
likingthistoomuch chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Its a lovely, mature take on the series.
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
OMG what a scorcher to start with! No idea how I missed this but a glad coz this looks amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Woah...this is amazing!
V chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Love this!
DayDreamerFromAsgard chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely perfect. I thought the ending was kinda sad though, but I don't know why.
takeaderivative chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. I BLOODY LOVED THIS SUSPENSEFUL STORY. Brill. So brill. :)
SuperWholocked DCAvenger chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
. . . This was so good1 I loved it so so much! the wording, the emotions, everything was beautiful and perfect!I LOVE IT! XD
Monsterprincess chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I got to read this the night I was hopeful for a final chapter. I didn't think last chapter was the last but I was just a little nervous that it was. I love the way you ended this story with perfect closure. I love that Molly can stand up to Moriarty when so many (including Moriarty) believed she was weak. I very much enjoyed reading your story.
echoesinthenight chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
wuuaaah! *starts crying*
echoesinthenight chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
When Tom entered, the floors were wooden, when Molly was dying, the floors were white...? Well there's absolutely no point of me being so cynical, I mean what difference does it make? Its just the floor right? I just wanted to point it out. Anyhow I seriously loved this chapter. Keep it up!
LSiri chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
A wonderful story! So glad to have read it!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
emotional agony
yea that about sums it up