Reviews for Hero, I am Not
Exivus chapter 22 . 9/20
You do know that it's the 'yakshi' part in 'ardat yakshi' that means demon, right? It's based on yaksha, hindu mythological spirits that were sometimes malevolent.
Ikasuki chapter 6 . 9/20
Chapter 6 and an orgy? I know asari are said to be more open but that has been proven to be not really true... so it feels... rushed? undeserved?
Exivus chapter 15 . 9/20
I would have thought that with his knowledge of the ME universe he would want to prepare for the Reapers. Like, take Tela and a few commandos to the Shadow Broker's ship, take over the biggest intelligence and black ops network in the galaxy and actually affect some real change. Instead he's wasting his time playing detective? Not that I don't find the story enjoyable, I just don't see how he's being proactive about the Reaper threat.
WPUrchezem23 chapter 26 . 7/11
you know this story would be alot better if you cut out like 78% of the sex, I get it you're a seventeen year old who wonders what it's like to bang aliens. However you should really keep that to yourself.
CamTheThief chapter 43 . 6/19
That fight... was absolutely awful. I expected bad but fuck. I’d keep away from original villains if I were you. Rather, take what you wrote here as a lesson and change everything. Egotistical rich guy with too much money on his hands dying anticlimactically would’ve been way better than this asinine “we have to stop him” heroic fight against a super alien. The entirety of the last two chapters were dreadful because of K alone.
CamTheThief chapter 42 . 6/19
Man K is a shitty villain. This is the culmination of these chapters? Really? I don’t know why I expected better, truly I don’t.
CamTheThief chapter 21 . 6/18
God this story is bad... why am I actually reading this? I don’t even mind that Saul is over-powered and can do anything and everything (right up until the author wants him to lose and thus makes him forget something), hell, I don’t even mind that he finds a new girl to fuck every other chapter... but what is with this heart of gold he’s apparently strapped to his sleeve? Why are so many random girls suddenly reliant on him as an emotional pillar in their lives? It’s neither poignant or interesting to see Saul comfort emotional women he met three paragraphs prior. Honestly? Commander Fucking Shepard gets her ass beat by the guy deliberately not trying because boo-hoo we haven’t caught the pirates yet? She’s one of the baddest bad-asses in the galaxy and you managed to turn her into an angsty wreck that your OC gets to save...
I knew I had the odd masochistic tendency but the fact that I’m still reading this feels like a stretch... what the fuck, me?
DOS73 chapter 46 . 5/21
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it again.
Mondrial chapter 7 . 5/14
Wow, you really know how to write hot steamy scenes.
Crainium9 chapter 34 . 5/13
Damn I hope you give him back kaia after all the shits over he needs a sweet girl to relax with not some other kind
Crainium9 chapter 22 . 5/13
Knew it
Lol mc is a Skyrim story npc
He can't die
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 23 . 4/20
the baby is either tela's or benezia
LightTrain chapter 32 . 4/10
HAHA FIREFLY!
LightTrain chapter 16 . 4/10
while the story is interesting, can it be more than 2-3 chapters before you get him involved with another person?
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »