Reviews for Heeled
Blood.Soaked.Skull chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
I love this. But at the same time it makes me feel guilty for having so many pets. XD
FacetiousKitten chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I laughed so hard at "Pisser." I can honestly picture the Doctor going through that entire thought process, then sighing to himself about how pitiful it was.
Lizzy Speril chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
YES! That was wonderful! I've recently grown very fond of your stories in particular, going through reading all of them, but this was probably my favourite so far. Well, off to read Bound and Determined!
ErinNovelist chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
I'm recovering from surgery so it's hard to type. Anyway I started reading this on ao3 and I fell in live with it. I just found this today I here and it's by far one of my favorite stories and you are one of my favorite authors. Kudos you did brilliant with this FIC!
Hudine chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
This has been a truly great fic, you've come across a wonderful idea and really made it work. My Mum's been astounded by how I've stared to make sure my dogs water bowls have been clean and have fresh water in them everyday and not leaving it up to her all the time, or having to nag me. So thanks for making me a better pet owner as well.
DeanXCastiel chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
aw Thats sooo cutteeeee im dead.
A-LovesHP chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
I've been following this story since chapter 6 and i have to say this was by far the cutest ending i could think of. Great job on your amazing story! _
TheRealOtaku8 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Best fanfiction ever :D so sad it ended. I was dying with the lemmon it was fantastic. When the Doctor spoke to the danarians was epic. But what I loved the most is the fact of Rose pregnancy :3 thanks for writting this awesome chapter (and fanfic)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Oops! I didn't realize that was the ending, but I still think it was really adorable and I think it would be very awesome if you would write a sequel :D btw this is lunalocket32 but it wouldn't let me post another review so I had to logout to fix it
lunalocket32 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
AWWWW! This chapter is so cute! I can't wait for the next update :)
Livie64 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Ok...the wind is saying something...what is that? A sequal? By George that sounds like a good idea. ;) Hint hint
MadJules chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Would've been to easy if change'd have come peacefully...
Great ending to a really, really, really fantastic story!
It was a huge pleasure to read and cost me quite a bit if sleep
Thank you very much for writing this!

ps: BABY?! THEY ARE HAVING A BABY! *joining the drunken giraffe on the dance floor!*
Tokala chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
TIME LORD BABY! *throws all the confetti she has left*

HAPPY END! *drunk giraffe though the room*
whovianfangirl chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
YAY! Brilliant ending. Are you gonna write a sequel? I am sad it ended though. This is My absolute favorite fanfcition. :3 Amazing.
FiBeeN chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
It's sad about the Danarians but thank you for that lovely, perfect ending.