Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
james.mattson.7 chapter 26 . 10/28
A true masterpiece of a story
J McAllister chapter 2 . 9/8
Can I say this is very cheesy?
Lolkar chapter 26 . 8/6
Really cheesy story. I love it.
thinker0 chapter 26 . 8/4
Really fun story :)
FledditFliveflind chapter 4 . 7/17
Right, another retard that thinks it's okay to just have Snape fail Harry because of outside things, and then make it seem like he can get away with it. This story was TRASH to begin with, but you proved you were brain dead here. Never write again.
Brockster550 chapter 26 . 7/6
Hooray, Harry and Fleur are finally engaged! Great story, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 25 . 7/6
I wonder what Luna has been doing to tame Ron. I’ll guess that she came up with a reward system for him. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 24 . 7/6
Hooray, Harry managed to beat the Durmstrang team! Now Harry and Fleur have to talk about their fast-approaching long-distance relationship. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 23 . 7/6
Voldemort won’t like anybody finding out about how he made half a dozen horcruxes to stay immortal. Good to see Sirius and Remus getting custody of Harry. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 22 . 7/6
Great to see a reunion between Harry and Fleur! Now Harry can tell everyone about his survival. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 21 . 7/6
Harry is finally free from that horcrux residing in his scar. Now Harry can live life to his fullest. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 20 . 7/6
Wow, even Voldemort was stunned and captured with several other death eaters. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 19 . 7/6
Nice to see that Cedric doesn’t get killed while being thought of as a spare. Wormtail won’t be getting out of his status as an unregistered animagus. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 18 . 6/29
It seems like Harry and Cedric have a tendency to save each other time after time. Voldemort won’t count on anyone coming to rescue Harry. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 17 . 6/29
I wonder how Gabrielle will react to see Harry come to visit them, especially if it were to be a surprise for her. Great chapter, keep up the hard work!