Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
Rebmul chapter 26 . 3/23
this was gold pure gold id love to see more like it.
Sam Hinkie chapter 26 . 3/14
This is the kind of fluff I need in my life. Absolutely beautiful. Read your one with Dominique. Also beautiful. First author i will follow
jissymilissy chapter 26 . 2/22
So much cuteness and sweetness and fluffness! (is that even a word?) haha! Absolutely adore this story!
jissymilissy chapter 26 . 2/22
Beautiful ending!
BROnicorn chapter 26 . 12/30/2017
great story man i loved it.
German Pope chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
I absolutely loved this story! One of the things that intrigued me the most about this story, however, was the incredible support system you have Harry by incorporating the chaser trio and the twins as siblings-in-all-but-blood. I absolutely loved the banter and dialogue between them, and it actually gives a legitimate reason as to why Harry is able to banter, tease, and flirt effortlessly (for the most part). Many fanfic authors fall into the trap of making Harry this suave adonis who knows exactly what to say to get a girl to blush, has endless wit, and always says exactly the right thing. But usually, this happens without changing the environment that he grew up in or his relationships with his friends, and it becomes really OOC given his background. Here, though, if the chaser trio and the twins took him under their wing in first year, and the become as close as siblings, it makes perfect sense that Harry would develop good social skills. Plus I adored your characterization of Fleur. my only complaint in that regard is that her sudden "realizations" were too drastic imo. She goes from "Yeah I like him a bit, but I'd rather have him as a friend" to "Oh shit I actually really really like him and am only just not realizing it an hour after I said no, what should I do?". Same problem when Harry first confessed his love, it just kinda seemed like those particular points either needed more buildup and internal conflict, (maybe in the form of more Fluer POV's) or they should have happened differently.

Anyways, nitpicking aside, I really enjoyed your story! I'm certain I'll come back to reread it further down the road.
x102reddragon chapter 26 . 10/15/2017
This story was so sweet my teeth fell out. I loved it. Hope you write a sequel!
Eric chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I maybe a bit late for writing the review... but lemme say: "WHAT AN AMAZING STORY, DUDE!"
jumpingninjo chapter 26 . 9/21/2017
just a fucking awesome story my favorite part was the whole potter grin thing that was fucking hilarious I love fleur as a character but I usually read fleurmione so harry s fleur was pretty interesting nonetheless loved it
jumpingninjo chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
lol I think fleur is adorable and super surprised harry was her first kiss love this story
SilverHawkeHD chapter 26 . 9/6/2017
I ended up loving this story more then I first thought I would! Deffinetly one of my favorite HP fics. I really enjoyed your Harry in this too. It was a fantastic time. Great work!
heffronma5 chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
In answer to the question delivered at the top of this chapter - I would love to see a sequel to this wonderful story.

If you chose to write it - please do so soon.

Until then, happy writing,

-Mark
YohanKC chapter 26 . 8/19/2017
The fluff and sweetness rolled off the pages lol
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 26 . 8/15/2017
An amazing story here. Thank you for posting it!
SX74 chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
Awesome. Super good writing.