Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
noylj chapter 4 . 6/21
Your Ron goes against canon!MoRon
scotty26 chapter 26 . 6/6
well..this was a rather "cute" story to read and rather unorthodox to say the least because it was a Harry Potter story but it wasn't at the same time; but that's an author prerogative to do what they wish with their story. It was a nice story to say the least and I enjoyed reading the story nevertheless so there's that.
scotty26 chapter 10 . 6/5
this has to be one of the first story ive read where Harry has had some really good interaction with his Quidditch team and the way you wrote Harry and Katie interacting with each other make me think that both of them would work as a couple and i kind of agree with you with the whole Ron/Hermione thing..for close to 5 years all they did was yell and argue and Harry being the peacekeeper between them but at the same time..eh..Hermione was always there for Harry and I felt that she understood him more than Ginny would have since she didn't really have any interaction with him till 5 year.
scotty26 chapter 4 . 6/5
after 4 chapters i feel like im reading a high school fic instead of a Potter fic..but i can sort of understand the story..i mean i think its well written and it's totally different from all of the Potter fics ive read since most of them are either H/G after he defeats V and the life of H/G being marry or other. I'm finding I'm enjoying H/F fics - that are written well - as well as any Honks fics and H/HG fics or for that matter H/DG fics. I feel like this whole family thing is rather daunting to say the least.
brodylopa chapter 26 . 5/20
Nice job its a good book i just wish the final chapter went a bit more in to there life you know having kids ect besides that its a amazing book
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 26 . 5/16
this is a fantastic story i absolutely loved it would love to see a sequel
Tankinator175 chapter 26 . 4/24
Well done, absolutely amazing, mere words Connor describe this masterpiece of literature. I'm going to spare you my regular drivel and just say that this was truly a masterpiece.
Tankinator175 chapter 14 . 4/24
Dans is inside, sur is on
Rebmul chapter 26 . 3/23
this was gold pure gold id love to see more like it.
Sam Hinkie chapter 26 . 3/14
This is the kind of fluff I need in my life. Absolutely beautiful. Read your one with Dominique. Also beautiful. First author i will follow
jissymilissy chapter 26 . 2/22
So much cuteness and sweetness and fluffness! (is that even a word?) haha! Absolutely adore this story!
jissymilissy chapter 26 . 2/22
Beautiful ending!
BROnicorn chapter 26 . 12/30/2017
great story man i loved it.
German Pope chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
I absolutely loved this story! One of the things that intrigued me the most about this story, however, was the incredible support system you have Harry by incorporating the chaser trio and the twins as siblings-in-all-but-blood. I absolutely loved the banter and dialogue between them, and it actually gives a legitimate reason as to why Harry is able to banter, tease, and flirt effortlessly (for the most part). Many fanfic authors fall into the trap of making Harry this suave adonis who knows exactly what to say to get a girl to blush, has endless wit, and always says exactly the right thing. But usually, this happens without changing the environment that he grew up in or his relationships with his friends, and it becomes really OOC given his background. Here, though, if the chaser trio and the twins took him under their wing in first year, and the become as close as siblings, it makes perfect sense that Harry would develop good social skills. Plus I adored your characterization of Fleur. my only complaint in that regard is that her sudden "realizations" were too drastic imo. She goes from "Yeah I like him a bit, but I'd rather have him as a friend" to "Oh shit I actually really really like him and am only just not realizing it an hour after I said no, what should I do?". Same problem when Harry first confessed his love, it just kinda seemed like those particular points either needed more buildup and internal conflict, (maybe in the form of more Fluer POV's) or they should have happened differently.

Anyways, nitpicking aside, I really enjoyed your story! I'm certain I'll come back to reread it further down the road.
x102reddragon chapter 26 . 10/15/2017
This story was so sweet my teeth fell out. I loved it. Hope you write a sequel!