Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
Nelura chapter 13 . 9/18
The statement “The lack of love he received for the first 11 years of his life” is wrong. Harry only spent ten years with the Dursleys. He only got the first year of his life with his parents before they were killed by Voldemort.

Minus all that; I still like coming back to re read this fic.
Daemoniorum chapter 26 . 9/18
Very much enjoyed it. Love the feel good part of it
arata7kasuga chapter 26 . 7/16
twas a very cute story :3
arata7kasuga chapter 23 . 7/16
awee they're cuddling :3
arata7kasuga chapter 20 . 7/16
this angst was so unnecessary.-.
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 7/16
I am honestly rather disappointed in Harry for still going the canon route. still being stunned by wormtail of all people and still using the disarming spell instead of more effective spells. why not throw some severing spells of more exploding curses?

at least the horcrux will be gone...still I wish Harry's combat prowess was as developed as his personality was compared to canon...
arata7kasuga chapter 18 . 7/16
Harry is STILL bested by wormtail? I thought he was far better than his canon self...
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 7/16
I thought this Harry was smarter? he should have known about the song not being literal..
arata7kasuga chapter 11 . 7/16
awweeee And now Harry is falling :3 this chapter was so heartwarming c:
arata7kasuga chapter 10 . 7/16
finally! That was so cute :3 I love how they couldn't get enough of each others kisses :3
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 7/15
can they please stop getting interrupted? it's kinda pointless and just drags them getting together longer .-. at least they got their dance, and sharing their lives with each other was rather wholesome and heartwarming:3 annoying interruptions aside, I adored this chapter and I love that Fleur admitted she was falling for him, if just to herself :3
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 7/15
glad they won tho c:
arata7kasuga chapter 8 . 7/15
I mean they could a gotten together before they even left the hospital if they weren't interrupted...
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 7/15
ewww why a tux, that's boring muggle clothes! XD well fleur, that's what you get for saying no and agreeing to go with another guy :p
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 7/15
Harry IS blood related to the Blacks. That aside, this was such a cute chapter :3