Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
x102reddragon chapter 26 . 10/15
This story was so sweet my teeth fell out. I loved it. Hope you write a sequel!
Eric chapter 1 . 9/25
I maybe a bit late for writing the review... but lemme say: "WHAT AN AMAZING STORY, DUDE!"
jumpingninjo chapter 26 . 9/21
just a fucking awesome story my favorite part was the whole potter grin thing that was fucking hilarious I love fleur as a character but I usually read fleurmione so harry s fleur was pretty interesting nonetheless loved it
jumpingninjo chapter 13 . 9/21
lol I think fleur is adorable and super surprised harry was her first kiss love this story
SilverHawkeHD chapter 26 . 9/6
I ended up loving this story more then I first thought I would! Deffinetly one of my favorite HP fics. I really enjoyed your Harry in this too. It was a fantastic time. Great work!
heffronma5 chapter 26 . 9/3
In answer to the question delivered at the top of this chapter - I would love to see a sequel to this wonderful story.

If you chose to write it - please do so soon.

Until then, happy writing,

-Mark
YohanKC chapter 26 . 8/19
The fluff and sweetness rolled off the pages lol
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 26 . 8/15
An amazing story here. Thank you for posting it!
SX74 chapter 26 . 7/4
Awesome. Super good writing.
flashversespeedster chapter 26 . 5/20
loved this story it was so good
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/11
Remus and Sirius are braver (or more foolish) than usual, showing up at Hogwarts for Christmas ... even if it was to the RoR. I'm glad you had them come to see Harry, though. I've often wondered why Remus kind of disappeared again (in canon) in book 4. He wasn't wanted by the Ministry, and his presence in Hogsmeade would probably have been a great comfort to Harry.

Harry and Fleur are so cute together. If Fleur's papa has the same clout in your story as he does in others, perhaps he can offer asylum in France to Sirius and get him a trial with the ICW. We can only hope ...
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 3/11
I'm surprised Fleur doesn't like flying since, as a Veela, she has an avian form.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 3/11
The kids are definitely acting friendlier this time around. It makes the tournament seem less like a death trap when the mood is congenial. Of course, the tournament IS, quite literally, a death trap for Harry. I hope you allow Cedric to survive this time. I realize that his death in canon seems to herald the end of the brief respite that has existed since 1981. It also illustrates rather harshly that innocents are going to die if they cross the path of the DEs. Let's hope no innocents die this time.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/11
Every time I see this side of Ron, I wonder why Harry continues that friendship. Ron doesn't believe until he sees some kind of "proof," and then he offers a meaningless "Sorry about that" and expects his betrayal to be forgiven. That's not being a friend.

What annoys me almost as much as Ron's behavior is that Harry enables this behavior every time he accepts Ron's half-a**ed apologies. When Ron says he is sorry about something hurtful that he has said or done, Harry needs to ask Ron WHY, exactly, he is sorry. Make him put it into words. If Ron gets that question right, Harry then needs to ask him why it was wrong and why he said or did it. Until Ron is forced to think about WHY a particular comment or action is wrong and what prompted it, he will never change. JM2K, of course.

As far as I'm concerned, Ron is a lot like Malfoy - although both would no doubt curse me if they heard me make such a wild statement. Consider it, though. Both are deeply jealous of Harry, even though both have families if their own. Granted, Draco's parents are bigoted purebloods and his father, at least, is an evil Death Eater. (Is Narcissa marked? I'm so contaminated by fanfic, I can't remember.) As corrupt and dangerous as they are, he HAS parents who appear to love him. The Weasleys (in canon, at least) may be poor financially, but they are rich in the love they have for their family, and they would do anything for their kids. Harry could have a gazillion Galleons, but he'll never have his parents back, and he knows which is most important. Again, these are just my feelings.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/11
Your Harry is certainly more light-hearted and care-free - thus far, anyway - and he seems to interact with his housemates on a more frequent and personal basis than in canon. There seem to be actual friendships rather than simple acquaintances based on playing quidditch together. I wonder how long that will last.