Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
dephunkt chapter 20 . 10/19
Damn ninjas and their onions!
Very nice story. A bit heavy on teeny stuff, but a good read. Thanks.
Love how they just forget about little Gabrielle to go and snog at the end there.
Nice story, but I dislike how quickly Fleur "realized her feelings" - it felt very unnatural. Would've much preferred a more subtle build-up between the two.
D'aww, was really hoping he would call Fleur an old lady after the little boy quip.
Pjohoo10 chapter 26 . 8/9
Woah I’ve just spent a few hours reading this straight through. This story is amazing. Well written and flushed out characters. I would love if you made a sequel! Fleur and Harry are now my new favorite ship! Keep up the good work in whatever you’re writing, even if you don’t make a sequel!
Damon-1995 chapter 26 . 7/26
Amazing and wonderful. Please i‘ll a sequel.
Please write the sequel.
noylj chapter 4 . 6/21
Your Ron goes against canon!MoRon
scotty26 chapter 26 . 6/6
well..this was a rather "cute" story to read and rather unorthodox to say the least because it was a Harry Potter story but it wasn't at the same time; but that's an author prerogative to do what they wish with their story. It was a nice story to say the least and I enjoyed reading the story nevertheless so there's that.
scotty26 chapter 10 . 6/5
this has to be one of the first story ive read where Harry has had some really good interaction with his Quidditch team and the way you wrote Harry and Katie interacting with each other make me think that both of them would work as a couple and i kind of agree with you with the whole Ron/Hermione thing..for close to 5 years all they did was yell and argue and Harry being the peacekeeper between them but at the same time..eh..Hermione was always there for Harry and I felt that she understood him more than Ginny would have since she didn't really have any interaction with him till 5 year.
scotty26 chapter 4 . 6/5
after 4 chapters i feel like im reading a high school fic instead of a Potter fic..but i can sort of understand the story..i mean i think its well written and it's totally different from all of the Potter fics ive read since most of them are either H/G after he defeats V and the life of H/G being marry or other. I'm finding I'm enjoying H/F fics - that are written well - as well as any Honks fics and H/HG fics or for that matter H/DG fics. I feel like this whole family thing is rather daunting to say the least.
brodylopa chapter 26 . 5/20
Nice job its a good book i just wish the final chapter went a bit more in to there life you know having kids ect besides that its a amazing book
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 26 . 5/16
this is a fantastic story i absolutely loved it would love to see a sequel
Tankinator175 chapter 26 . 4/24
Well done, absolutely amazing, mere words Connor describe this masterpiece of literature. I'm going to spare you my regular drivel and just say that this was truly a masterpiece.
Tankinator175 chapter 14 . 4/24
Dans is inside, sur is on