Reviews for Harry Potter and the Other Champion
pyrovortex chapter 3 . 2/23
I've never understood why Harry doesn't automatically assume the one who put his name in is the Defense professor? Every previous one has attacked him or otherwise tried to harm him, after all...
Touhara Naoya chapter 22 . 2/12
He has to go and be checked by Pomfrey ... death is bad for your health, even when you come back
Touhara Naoya chapter 19 . 2/12
The lion is dead tonight, oh yeah !
Daemon Sadi chapter 26 . 2/10
a nice story. :)
a little quaint at times and a confident Harry without further background at the start of the story took some time to get used to, but overall - nicely done.

thanks a lot! :)
cerberus321 chapter 26 . 2/6
fantastic ending to a great story! I'm glad that I read this story and that it was actually completed.
lightskiller chapter 26 . 2/6
I really would like to see a sequel but i don't really know how you would go about it. what would you do in the sequel?
Trichromatic chapter 26 . 2/5
This was a great story!
shdeslayingboss143 chapter 26 . 2/5
Love the series, and always hate a ended story, but so many sequels do bad things to the original story. I would say to keep from writing a sequel and instead going on to a new story.
LordTicky chapter 26 . 2/5
It's been quite a ride (even if I only started following this about three updates ago), but what can I say? Great story, great ending. Just simply great. I loved this story, and I look forward to your next one.
ILikeComps chapter 26 . 2/5
Fun ending to your story and thanks for sharing!
Spartan10007 chapter 26 . 2/5
Good epilogue, and I think you should work on a sequel. With your skill, it should be no problem. Good luck if you plan on making it
theaceoffire chapter 26 . 2/5
o.o aww... three chapters of "WHAT WILL WE DO FOR 3 YEARS?!" followed up with "Meh, time skip."

Did they set up communication mirrors? Visit daily? Meet more of the veela family? Get a hair cut?

The world may never know.
theaceoffire chapter 23 . 2/5
Uh... well, Harry committed suicide and saved a boy from death, not sure about saved the world though.

Even voldemort was only really threatening England, really.
theaceoffire chapter 14 . 2/5
"Do you think (the speed of our relationship) is unnatural?"

"I'm an orphan with no real training or support that has taken down monsters that armies would have died against. I don't do natural."
Overide22 chapter 26 . 2/5
I would love to read a sequel! We need to find out how Harry's Quidditch career goes and all that.