Reviews for Naberius Heir
my mind was in the the gutter for a minute
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/14
my mind was in the the gutter for a minute
Rowyko chapter 22 . 10/7
For the love of all that is holy, please PLEASE continue this story!
pyre101 chapter 23 . 10/3
I like the direction this story is going or went. I do hope you continue writing, but I can understand if you don't. I will admit, some parts I disliked, like the arrancar pawns and momo being a bishop, but, eh, personal reasons why I did not like it. What is done is done. If you are still writing, take a look to either continue the story or rewrite it if you want the story to go in a different direction.
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 5 . 10/2
why don't you just stick with one honorific, stop changing them every 3-4 paragraph.
Edge of the Dark chapter 1 . 9/27
This is still hands down my favorite DxD crossover to date and the fact that it's crossing over with bleach just makes it that much better. Please don't let this story die on us. At this point I'd accept a 'filler' chapter just telling us that you haven't abandoned it.
Majin Blues chapter 23 . 9/15
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Thank you for writing this story, I hope there is more soon.
crow and the butterfly chapter 23 . 8/16
update please
ZanTai chapter 1 . 7/30
I really like this story and would be super psyched to see it continue, there are a bit much caps bolded letters for my taste but still very good keep up the good work
SantoryuSekai chapter 23 . 7/29
nice.
The Last Kenpachi chapter 23 . 7/26
Why? Why Hiyori?
The Last Kenpachi chapter 15 . 7/25
Wait was that bitch responsible for Hisana's death?! Oh she is going to be begging for anyone to kill her before Byakuya is done with her.
The Last Kenpachi chapter 14 . 7/25
Do you really think Halibel's pride/self esteem would let her be anything but queen? Or possibly knight.
Blazeb79 chapter 23 . 6/28
So I read this story on a download app and I logged in to say that this story is absolutely awesome and incredible. I love it. Bad notes tho is that their is no fighting for like 300k words lol and the one 1 month to train for phenex was stretching for ever lmao but that sounds nitpicking. So I will say I LOVE THIS incredible story. The details, the plot and the love interest is great without a harem. It's ok cuz it's good. I really hope you continue one day cuz this awesomeness deserves an ending. P.s the Quincy story line sucked hard in the OG story. They were way too Op. thanks again.
Redbarchetta28 chapter 23 . 6/22
have to say i just finished the last chepter and i am hoping this story is returned to at somepoint because well reasons that most peolle world agree with