Reviews for Naberius Heir
Rakaan chapter 7 . 8/28
I have spent the day binge-reading this. Loving it.
Gojin1990 chapter 23 . 8/28
noooooooooooooooooooooo not a cliffhanger :C WHHHHHYYYYYYYY :C oh well :C back to waiting forever to read the next bit. btw how often do you update regularly?
SirDuranix chapter 11 . 8/27
Aphrodite isn't a daughter of zues she's his aunt
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 8/23
My god this is just really awesome I eagerly await your next enjoyable and exciting chapter. Please continue
PureHollow chapter 23 . 8/22
I really enjoy the story so far lots of amazing content I love the interactions between the other Pantheons I wish to see ichigo interact with Hades and more of that Pantheon or having him deal with some sort of up start creature group like deamons I love D&D so to see him interact with creatures that live only to destroy and cause chaos it would be like seeing him fight more magic bases hollows or have him interacting with just the D&D 3.5 Pantheon would be cool...

Aside from my rambling, I do wish I could see him have sort of a internal rebellion from the Quincey side like a little seen where zangetsu visits the locked up Quincey aspect and he's panicking because he doesn't feel the connection to the main source of his creation or a scene showing the emperor in the skeleton tower realise he's lost the ability to end Candices, Uryu's and Ryuken's life like Ichigo existing is slowly destroying his need to exist to represent that one power or even have it to where Uryu is gaining hold over it. I haveany more ideas an would love to discuss more things like twists and side encounters. I hope to see more of this fic Liam
Rake1810 chapter 23 . 8/17
First of all, the chapter was worth the wait. Really well done. My only complaint is I wish you went to work on Part 2 right away or didn't leave the situation as a cliffhanger.

Also way to go ignoring the Quincy arc though I do like what you did in Destiny.
my god i had to re-read everything to find out what was what.
but i did it! and my godd that took forever still worth it.
Azmodai1984 chapter 9 . 8/11
i
Dude this is the best story I ever read keep up the goodwork every chapter is amazing and well amazing so keep on writing this story u have my support
plums chapter 12 . 8/1
At this point (chapter 12), I'm pretty much completely sick of training chapters.

Not really sure how much plot I'll miss, but I'm pretty prepared to start skipping whole chapters just to get to some real plot.
shiranakutemokekko chapter 2 . 7/31
I honestly tried to make it through this chapter, but I could not. There are just too many brain-fucks for me to keep reading.
1. Ichigo is a stubborn man. And he has absolutely no qualms in kicking girls ass, if she acts stupid, look at his interactions with Rukia. He is a teenager with a short temper, memory loss or not. I'm not agains him being all that noble with woman, but you make him look like a bitch. She knows him ONE day and their releashionships are already weird as fuck. She gives him absolutely no privacy. And he is apparently ok with it. Sorry, but that's not Ichigo or even a man I could see as a main character.
2. Why is there so much fuss around him? He is not the center of the Universe. He said he wanted them to treat him like a normal person. And it's not normal when you have so many busy people with a load of responcibilities babysit you every time you sneezed.

So, basically Ichigo is too OOC for my preferences and Rias behave like a slut. I'm not against good romance, but this is a poorely written one. It feels too rushed. Oh, and by the way he is not all that hot, not really. It's not about Ichigo being hot, it's about Kubo's drawing being great.
Rob chapter 23 . 7/27
Any idea when we can expect another chapter and any idea on how long the story will be in total. In chapters if u can
SuzuWuzu chapter 17 . 7/18
Hollllllyyyy fuck. Your pacing of this entire fic is so excruciatingly SLOW!

And to you and whoever else writes this shit, GET YOUR FUCKING TENSES RIGHT. For the first few chapters it was tolerable, but for the whole fucking fic?
SuzuWuzu chapter 7 . 7/18
Great story, very original, but you need a beta. Your grammar, while it may be adaquete, lacks polish and disrupts the flow of the story.
God dam it it takes long to to finish one chapter and i freaking love it, second time reading and it's still awesome. even if it's not original canon still beautifull so damn good job