Reviews for Naberius Heir
Brand Rivan chapter 23 . 3/8
Really love this story! Update soon please.
Arraia chapter 23 . 3/2
perfect and update soon please
Liam G chapter 7 . 2/26
p
Robotdocter chapter 23 . 2/25
im thinking its hiyori, but idk, AMAZING STORY SO FAR, cant wait for more :D
This story has also given me the epic fight between riser and ichigo that I've been looking for
You've gotta finish this story...it is by far the best crossover and ichigo and Rias pairing ever...it's so epic
Ichigo feels really, really weak, tbh, fam.
Onee-chan means older sister, fam. So it's either Orihime caling him Ichi-nii or him calling her Onee-chan. Not both, fam. They can't be both elder.
Honestly, fam, I'm already dreading Issei's appearance because I can't imagine how he'd fit into this story.
ericitouch2010 chapter 5 . 2/14
Biggest chapters ever! Great story! Loving it!
carroll.jerry25 chapter 22 . 2/7
can't wait for more
Ulvein chapter 23 . 1/23
Im really loving your fan-fic. I didnt think the worlds could mesh together as well as they have but you make it seem so natural. please continue with the good work!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
Love this fic, single-paring DxD fics that focus on world building are far too rare. Your side pairings (Akeno/Uryu, Yoruichi/OC) are excellent as well, hope to see more of them in the future. Now if only poor Rangiku can find herself a handsome devil of her own...
dmizzery chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
s
akix058 chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
Thank you and Okami Princess for the time you have spent writing this beautiful story... I'm looking forward to the next chapter