Reviews for Naberius Heir
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 7/14
Did you even read the manga?
Sgt. bubblebutt chapter 1 . 7/6
C
Conker9999 chapter 23 . 7/2
really enjoyed this chapter can't wait to read the next one
Boba2408 chapter 23 . 6/28
Hey i really hope you keep on writing this awesome and perfect story! It‘s my first bleach dxd crossover and there is only one thing i can say, i love it! The way the characters are integrated, like yoruichi being ichigo‘s new mom and many of the arrancars being there, it‘s awesome! I love your writing style and overall the whope story! Please i beg you, keep on writing!
BorderLand chapter 5 . 6/27
The fallen angel are so screwed, they will have to deal with the Vasto Lorde tratament. No one wants to deal with that. I am not sure what is gone happen the next chapter but if he does go Hollow than many will see what a true monster really is and why Ichigo is the most badass berserk ever.
LazySpeedster chapter 23 . 5/21
This story is absolutely amazing I really hope you update it
tymaxion chapter 23 . 5/8
AGH! So much cliffhanger that it makes me sick! I LOVE IT! Please update!
tymaxion chapter 11 . 5/7
This story is quite amazing, good pacing, amazing length, great depth to every single detail, and all around a bloody amazing read. I would love, nay I pray, for you to continue this story!
Perseus Ruby Sendou chapter 23 . 4/20
Waiting for excalibur arc.
offshorephillip chapter 1 . 4/8
This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I hope you add more chapters soon. The character and plot is unbelievably well done. I'm hoping the old mau faction is next.
VampireDraken chapter 23 . 4/2
Love this story, can’t wait for the next part and if Rias and Ichigo have kids. Who was the other voices in Ichigo’s head and what about the old Satan faction?. Ahhhh so many questions . As said can’t wait for the next part
Kazeryuu77 chapter 23 . 3/17
Dude. Or chick. Just Wow. This story is freaking phenomenal. An absolute masterpiece! Hands down in my top two best bleach fics I’ve ever had the absolute pleasure of reading! Maybe even number one! I loved every aspect of this story! Your diction was very high leveled, especially for this website. Your plot development and your character development really flow well with the plot! You even had an amazing balance of humor, seriousness, plot, and fluff along with some of the best “love scenes” I’ve ever had the privilege to read! I would reccomen this to anyone who have watched Bleach and Highschool DxD. Seriously, please keep up the good work.
Firewolfslayer chapter 4 . 1/14
Very good story
TheBronzeLine chapter 11 . 1/9
So about that shrink Ichigo was supposed to see...
TheBronzeLine chapter 10 . 1/9
Forgot about Okami Princess. Excellent work!