Reviews for Dimensional Traveler Naruto
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 2h
My lack of knowledge... and interest... in Fairy Tail is making this a slightly boring read... I'll come back to this at some point... maybe...
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 2h
I just thought of something... It would make sense for there to be Anti-Magic/Anti-Eternano restraints for prisoners in the Fairy Tail Universe right (I don't watch/read Fairy Tail, so I don't know for sure)? Couldn't Naruto just wear an Anti-Magic Bracelet/Shackle/Etc to stop Eternano from being absorbed by his body, thus allowing him to use Sage mode at will (As the Eternano would be blocked, but the nature energy wouldn't)? And maybe the lack of Eternano would get rid of the magic/seal tattoos and he could use Kurama's power again?
fssmonik chapter 20 . 5/7
Please, please, please... update this soon
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 20 . 2/13
GREAT STORY. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.
Azaira chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
Flashback after flashback after flashback.
Too TOO too TOO many Many freaking flashbacks.
Yes they are a tool to use to sometimes be mysterious or give a basis for something, but you're writing them like they ARE the story. It doesn't help that you don't give a end notification to each flashback. Do you realize how confusing it can get when you think you're reading past events and it's actually current?
Azaira chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
Halfway through; your writing is great, and story decent.
Reasons still suck. Your story has so many contradictions regarding Naruto that it just mind boggling. Honestly, your could write Naruto however the hell you want without using limiters on him, that don't limit him, yet write battles that seem like he's not as strong as you say, yet say he's co-ace - practically SS rank. Yea...
Azaira chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
You actually write a good story, for the most part.
The reasons are really crappy, though.

First is 'Nidaime Rikudou Sennin'.
Where's his sharingan/rinnegan? If you have him take the mantle of someone, he at least needs to be able to use their abilities. Without any of that, he's simply taking over as the new 'Shinobi no Kami'.

Second, this story feels like it's going to follow Canon for the most part. Nerfing Naruto definitely gives that kind of feeling. That just takes most of the enjoyment away. Unique is the best way to write a story. If you are going to Nerf Naruto, write how he trains up or regains his strength to previous levels.

Third is his abilities. I can actually understand wanting to nerf his abilities, but that doesn't justify actually doing it. There's SOOO many ways to go about not having an overpowered Naruto simply blowing through everything. He could do other missions, sit back and just watch the others to let them grow, and many other various things.
But instead, you sealed the Kyuubi with a ridiculous seal that comes from nowhere, despite the impossibility of whatever seal only affecting a Jinchuuriki, while twisting Eterano and Natural Energy so it can't be used in battle. I also get the feeling you removed Naruto's Rikudou Yang Chakra, so that's a dead end too.

Couldn't Eterano simply be Natural energy, and mages have the ability to naturally hold some of it based upon their genetics and training? I mean, I can sort of understand this reason, but it's still a bit much. You removed all the skills that made Naruto, Naruto.

Naruto worked his ass off to gain his abilities, spent weeks learning how to use Natural energy, released his hatred, defeated the Kyuubi, and so much more. He was BARELY S-Rank without Sage mode, and even that's iffy. Kakashi is only a high A-Rank for the most part, and it took both Naruto and Sakura to even be a match for the Jounin.

And yet, you have him as powerful as Gildarts - or so you state - with most, if not all, of his most powerful abilities sealed off. So, basically, you made Naruto one of the most powerful in the guild, if not the most powerful, despite removing everything that could give him that potential, which should place him at barely S-Rank, if he's not high A-Rank.

Gotta be honest, this story seems very hypocritical. I'd have definitely preferred an overpowered Naruto who gets wind of stuff in Canon and has to go save his guild mates, than whatever this Naruto is.

Despite horrible reasons and nerfing crap, you write your story and characters amazingly well. I'd say you just need someone to bounce plot ideas off of to fine-tune a good story.
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
so you've completely nerfed Naruto making him into a true fucking pussy. In a fight he'd get whooped by a TRUE A or S class mage as he may have high chakra reserves but he'll run out faster since he can't use Kurama or Sage mode or really jack fucking shit. This story is alright an I'll probably keep reading but seriously you just made Naruto into a god damn Pussy with a CAPITAL P hell he'd lose to Laxus if they ever fought with how you've taken ALL his "skills" away by removing Kurama and Sage mode also if you've removed Kurama (well his ability to use Kurama's chakra) then you REALLY need to go back and edit the very first chapter as you had him freely using it when he came to this world and now suddenly he's lost the ability. So now he's got some very weak jutsu, the ORIGINAL Rasengan as he's unable to use rasenshuriken or any of it's variations without sage mode and his shadow clones so he's pretty much back to the level he was at the end of his "training trip" with Jiraiya
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Naruto only a mid to high A rank that's bullshit especially since he's (A.) A sage and (B.) has FULL control over Kurama's chakra. With Kurama and Six Paths Sage Mode or even just regular Sage Mode I'd say Naruto is AT LEAST S rank maybe even double S or higher if there is such a thing (honestly don't remember).
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I know it's all for the sake of further developing the storyline but Naruto could've easily escaped at the end with a simple substitution lol
Reader212 chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Nextt
WeedLovers chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Layperson chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
wtf? fairy tail universe has no chakra tucking cunt.
Valor-Derzod chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
I call bs. Mirajane gave up just like elfman but because she's a girl it's ok?! That's crap. Also it wasn't just elfman that brushed naruto off we just watched naruto brush elfman of during the bisca naruto alzack mission. So it's all good for mirajane to give up on magic altogether but when elfman doesn't want to use the full body takeover magic that killed his sister it's a problem, even though he still has the will to fight, he's the bad guy? Narutos a Fucking asshole
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Why Erza KNIGHTWALKER ;A; she could had been REALLY USEFUL! WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY! IM GONNA GO FIND ALL 7 DRAGON BALLS!