Reviews for Dimensional Traveler Naruto
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 9/4
Good going 'Bunta, good freaking going.
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 5/14
Okay, so he can't really use Sage-Mode in Earthland, but Kurama's cloak is definitely an S-Class skill
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 5/14
only a little stronger than an A-class mage? No way, Naruto must be hiding his power or something because Kurama's cloak, hell the sage mode, is not something only "A-Class"!
Man that cliffhanger ending. Would like to thank you for taking the time to write this
Diaspared chapter 3 . 1/27
Ah, so you've justified it with the worst kind of deus ex machina. Having one of my criteria for reading a crossover be "no depowering any major character" makes it quite obnoxious to read anything on this site.

So, uh, not my type of story. For what it is, however, it's pretty good.
Diaspared chapter 2 . 1/27
"Only as strong as an A class mage," you say, as Naruto defeats a god and then wanders around for 2 years.
I stop reading here, sorry. But i really can't stand the 'nerfing naruto so i got interesting and dramatic fight scene' way.
wman243 chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Love it
Zyrothe chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
WAIT A SECOND, HOW IS NARUTO GOING TO GET OUT OF EDOLAS IF THE ANIMA WILL ONLY TELEPORT THOSE WITH MAGIC TO EARTHLAND!?

Great story by the way, keep up the good work!
The Three Stoogies chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
an interesting chapter can't wait to read more.
R-king 93 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Wow
ivan0061509 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Lol I get erza's revenge. This was a good chapter. I loved the action and I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
When did Naruto threaten Erza's cake shop!?
Astroman1000 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Lol guess it's been a while buts good so no complaints
Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
kamikage86 chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
YOUR ALIVE, THANK THE ANIME GODS, PLEASE KEEP UP BOTH THIS AND YOUR NARUTO/GOLD DIGGER STORIES PLEASE I WANT MORE!