Reviews for Reading the Signs
Souper Salad chapter 55 . 5/13/2020
there's no more? Darn it
Souper Salad chapter 36 . 5/13/2020
congratulations on your engagment!
Whitney1278 chapter 55 . 5/8/2020
Thanks for this.
RavenCurls chapter 54 . 12/28/2019
Yeah for reaching the finishing line! #confetti

When i read that glinda's parents were still in their house.. i was like.. "they still have the guts to stay there? Shouldn't they have sneaked off in the middle of the night?"

When the 'assasin' first appeared and didn't speak.. i was kind of hoping that it'll be Shenshen... you know , girl power? (And also to show that Shenshen treats Glinda as one of her best friends)

Don't understand why Duran rushed off when he found out about the book... and i don't think it's because he wanted to buy the remaining half of the bookstore. :D

Tbh i was expecting this story to last longer (70 chapters? 80? 100?) cos i was expecting the story to talk about them conquering the world (or Oz at least)... another time , another story I guess.

RavenCurls chapter 53 . 12/14/2019
I didn't expect that..!
And a name that could solve this came into my mind... Duran. #cackles :D :D :D
RavenCurls chapter 52 . 11/4/2019
Was wondering how to boys managed to sneak in (me: did Elphie secure the tickets? Did the boys sneak in?) for Crage Hall's ceremony and it was mentioned further down that they could get tickets too. And that the girls didn't get tickets to the boys' graduation ceremony because there are too many families. :D now that's the difference between the writing of working adults and non working adults. Lol.

Ah yes, Morrible loves her own voice. We all know that since we stepped into this fandom !

That uncle! Someone please get rid of him asap!
RavenCurls chapter 51 . 9/29/2019
Ahh yes... the girls set things into motion! :D
RavenCurls chapter 50 . 2/25/2019
Little Vinkus ! Lol... this sounds so modern & ... close to our civilisation.

AVARIC! missed him! Dear fellow! No matter how Gillikinese (aka business-minded) he is, he still make time for his old friend's birthday! (Pls don't tell me that it's business for him because Fiyero is the Arjiki prince)

The military thingy! I can't remember but was this mentioned before? Elphaba's reaction seems to indicate that she's not aware of it. Is this your way of hinting that we'll go slightly musical-verse? That is, he'll join the military and later hunt for Elphaba or what she represents? And is that also the reason why Elphaba decided during the dinner that Fiyero shall join Glinda and her? Because if their relationship continues, he could be a good source of information of the Wizard's administration (slightly book-verse thoughts here)?
RavenCurls chapter 49 . 4/6/2018
Mmmmphh! Miss Lawlens! I hope she's just in that conversation & no more.

And galinda's statement - when i read it, it did sound like i'm-with-elphie-until-a-good-enough-man-comes-along & i thought that i was being overly sensitive. Until it turns out that she's been been doing that social dance. I totally understand why elphie is upset. That, and miss lawlens, could just destroy their relationship.

Elphie's contact - ugh... Is he the wizard's man?

Elphie and fiyero sensing the future. What did they see? Fiyero dead? Or fiyeraba ;)

And Boq saying that management has no soul... I'm so with you on that one buddy.

I'm not sureb why elphie think that her greatgramp would not accept glinda as her wife though..he seems wiser than the rest...
Ravencurls chapter 48 . 12/31/2017
I , too, am surprised with how elphaba felt about the drugged experience. I wish that they would continue with the conversation though, it sounds like something that will blow up in the future and cause a strain in their relationship.

And that uncle! Can someone turns him into a toad permanently or something?

And the pressure for Glinda to get married! (hide eyes behind hands)! Not looking forward to that ( unless your plan is for fiyero to marry her and then it'll be a 3some but i doubt so)
Guest chapter 48 . 12/24/2017
Oh my god I just got this notification and I just need to say: I’m so stoked! This story has been THE greatest. Thank you for coming back for it, lightningprince, you’re one awesome person.
Ravencurls chapter 47 . 8/5/2017
I laughed at the girl's conversation about the snow... Elphaba's reasoning is hilarious; it sounded really logical though :p

Elphaba posing... Mmmm... I mean, my elphaba posed for a sketch/painting but I m really surprised your Elphie is doing that! :D

The poison! When the effects started i was so worried that it's Morrible somehow finding a way to poison Avaric's alcohol in a bid to kill Elphie and Glinda (the rest being collateral damage)... So in a way it's a relief that it's just a side effect that Avaric did not anticipate...though I really hope that Avaric is telling the truth when he mentioned that he didn't know... And I'm wondering what happened after Elphie dragged the girls out of the room ( I'm assuming both Avaric and Fiyero are straight) but DON'T tell me! ;p
Wicked fan chapter 47 . 8/3/2017
excelente story so far. are you going to continue the sequel of figthing for happily ever after?
SJL6392 chapter 46 . 7/20/2017
Just found this story and read it all in one night. Please update soon! I don't like seeing Elphaba and Glinda distant from each other, and i'm looking forward to what happens next.
TakeAMessageBackFromMe chapter 46 . 6/2/2017
I'm really glad they did do well at the ball and that Peerless attended!