Reviews for Karma
DoomKat chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Another good story. I like all of your Buffy/Spike fics.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
This is a really great fic, even if Spike is dead. You wrote it very well!
SlayrGrl55 chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
even though Spike died, it was a very nice fic! very well done :)
Loopylou chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
nice story! kinda twisted the B/S thing around a little! i like the way it includes the changes in anya and willow! well done
ILLK chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Perfect, perfect! Exactly as I would have imagined it! I love Spike death fics that leaves Buffy all remorseful and angsty. Great story!
MiamiSlayer chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This was really, really, really excellent. Poingant and scary if you're a Spuffy fan. Joss could do this to us. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
shadowschild chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
A beautiful story that made me weep for Spike.

How like Buffy to mourn him in secret.
Hostile 17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oh for the love of the big guy (whether you believe that to be Joss or God) plese write more. It's wonderful, please continue.
Funky Chicken chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
With all of the hype surrounding "Beneath You", I didn't think that I could ever bring myself to read one of the fics. They're all the same; Buffy forgives Spike, Buffy loves Spike. Not that I'm insulting the authors or anything, but it's so... generic. So, when I saw this, what did I think? Can't really tell you... only "hmm" was vaguely heard in my mind. It's not easy to find good writers on the Internet. Most of that depends on personal preference, anyway... so, what do all of my seemingly random thoughts have to do with your story? I liked it. I really really liked this piece of fiction. It wasn't too corny as far as the Buffy/Spike relationship goes, and it wasn't too depressing, either. Thanks for an enjoyable story. Well Done

Funky Chicken
Buffy4649 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I see you got alot of other story's. So you like Buffy huh. I do to. I also like how you wrote your story. It's really well done. Nice job. If you want you can read my story about Buffy. Just search my pen name. Once again nice job. :)
Swordspoint chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Ooooh. Ordinarily I wouldn't be a big fan of the Spike-Is-Dead genre (stemming from a firm belief that it'll happen if talked/written about too much!), but this was good. And somehow it seems realistic that Buffy would realise all those things after he's gone.