Reviews for A Formal Arrangement
kaboocha chapter 20 . 9/26
This is my first review here since ages. But I just had to leave a review. I read this whole story in 2 days and its awesome! I just wanted to tell you that its amazingly well written and I really enjoyed the story so far!
I really hope there will be an update sometime soon :)
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 20 . 9/25
GOOD GOD I DEVOURED YOUR FIC ALL WEEK (in our part of the world)
This worked better than coffee in keeping me awake.
Heck, you distracted my post-grad self from studying and listening to lectures. If I so much as neglect one of my future patients because I couldn't interpret their abdominal CT films, the blame is all on you. Haha. Kidding. :) (you're only partially to blame)
Goodness gracious you write so weeeell. And the romance in this is just... *explodes*
Do please continue this precious precious gem and keep yourself and the people around you safe. Cheers!
milagglad chapter 20 . 9/15
ContinĂșe please...
yuriko777 chapter 1 . 9/7
if there's no incent then why is it M?
YuriForever chapter 20 . 9/4
I love this! It's so well written and detailed and just plain awesome. I need more!
XredbaronessX chapter 20 . 8/22
I need to know how this ends. My god, please finish it.
I am your modest reader from Ukraine. I hope you understend that your story has huge success even among not English-speaking audience. So I am bagging you to continue and finish this work for all of us. I liked your story so much, that I had read it in English. You have perfect sence of caracters and many other advantages as a writer. I wait continuation of the story every day.
Yours sincerely
A friend from Ukraine)
Alex is my name chapter 20 . 8/7
This is amazing! Bless your soul! Please update. I'm too emotionally invested in this story and I might die if you don't update.
Salnar chapter 20 . 7/27
I miss you. I've re-read this fic so many times while waiting for an update ;_; Please, for the love of all things pure and holy, don't abandon this. Please.
XL chapter 20 . 7/26
Come back please!
Jason Prince chapter 20 . 7/21
Hello. Are you gonna continue the story? It's been a while ago. Hope that you read this.
Mariam1530 chapter 20 . 7/14
Have you given up on this fic? Please dont because im really looking forward to a next installment of this :D Please update this '-'
sleep-ilove-it chapter 20 . 6/12
Please come back to this story. I enjoy the dynamics of Anna and Elsa's relationship. I can't wait to see how the story progresses. But I can't do that until you grace us with some words. Hope all is well, and thank you again for sharing your talent through this story.
aiborie chapter 2 . 6/4
*squuueeeaaaals in delight! Oh how sweet and thoughtful of Elsa. If I was Anna, goodness! My heart would burst out off my chest. Though I believe Elsa's insecurity would definitely pose a threat between their union. Oh the pity... :-( Thank you for the deliciously long chapter Requ. This is one of the most well-written Elsanna fic I've read so far and definitely the best!
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »