Reviews for Past Revealings
scrawn chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
nice story, u should continue. but lost world isnt cancelled, you know. the filming of season four is "postponed". you should check the official message board for updates like that.
Anexsis Hirotomi chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
*Sob* another show down the drain. If they keep this up we will end up having to read books *shudders* NO! Great story though! I wanna some more...*hits head on computer* OWCH!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
excellent!
TLWROX chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
Great chapter! Now we KNOW something's up with Veronica and this mystery girl... One thing- double check your spelling- I found some mistakes... Other than that- wonderful chapter. Hope to read the next part soon! :) :) :)
Lady Elizabeth chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
OMG that was a great story I loved it! I can't wait to read what comes up next! Who is this girl and what happened to her? Hmmmm... You're gonna keep me wondering so please write the next chapter soon!

~Lady Elizabeth
TLWROX chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
This is SUCH an interesting story so far! I really want to know who this girl is and why she screamed out "RONNIE!"- which seems like it's a nickname for Veronica- correct? :) GREAT job on these chapters- hope to read more soon! :) :) :)
cj chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
Keep going! It's just getting interesting!
DootTiger chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Me: Me...*deep breath*... no get it..

My better half: You never get anything what is your problem now?

Me:...boo...ha ha ha ha...uh-oh

My better half:What now?

Me: Me think...

My better half: That is bad, maybe if this story continues you might stop.

Me: Owie it hurts

My better half: Then stop hitting your head on the keyboard.

Me:hgyhhgyhtgiijofj,ji,flijjl/i/j,k.k.k,.mvcxkmfckf

My better half: Sorry bout that M L Europe we just want to read more if you would continue. (she needs it badly so please do hurry we have to share the same bed...)
LadyKate chapter 2 . 10/14/2002
I Like it alot so far! I can't wait for the rest.

~Katie
FoxyFeral chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
It's good keep going i want to know who the woman is. Post a new one soon and by the way if you like mutantX go read my story mutant X high. Once again it was good keep going
BeckaSan chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ME LIKES! CONTINUE! AND ! *LOL*
TLWROX chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oooh- I like this- the girl sounds like me.. Heehee- I'll just imagine MYSELF in Roxton's arms... *SIGH* lol! ;) Good start- can't wait for more! :) :) :)