Reviews for Schnee and Ice
DuskDragonDeltaxd chapter 1 . 3/27
This is so fucking cute
sakuralovelight chapter 1 . 1/30
oh this was so cute I wish there was more like a part were both of Ruby's and Weiss's sisters Ozpin Qrow and some others find out that the two were sisters in another life time Weiss's dad would ferk out if he found out that those dreams were real and he did nothing to help her. because even thowe he did take away her right for the company it sounds like Ironwood had tood him some of the thing that Ozpinwould more then likely not wanted Ironwood to tell so I think he douse care about Weiss even if it is a little bit.
xCanaan chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh wow, that was some really good emotional story I just read there. You've got a talent and the openness of the ending was just perfect. From this and your other works you've got a permanent fan from now on!
music727jump chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
You made my heart cry- in a good and awesome way. When I was reading I was like, "Hey, Ruby could be Anna." Then she was a got extremely happy. :D
DarkAngel-N7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
That's soooo CUTE!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
simply beautitful! love the last line.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
So...when does Anna explain that no Elsa didn't kill her, Hans did? Or did Elsa kill Anna since she wasn't around to revive Anna due to there(sister) love? I mean it's still mostly Hans fault but that has different connotations.
thewhitesnowflake chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This has been up for quite a while now and I've only found it now. This was a crossover of 2 things i really love and reading this just gave me so much feels. I literally screamed at the end. Thank you for making this, it was beautifully made :)
whiterosekid chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
owl writer I was wondering if you could make an sequel of schnee and ice
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Okay, this was cute. And I liked the White Rose theme that you have going here. And I can honestly see this becoming a story instead of just a one-shot...holy crap this was pretty good.
Zekrob chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is a very sweet little story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
*explodes from cuteness*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That was wonderful. I would have liked to see more of ruby at the end.
CupidLove chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I absolutely love Frozen and Rwby. I was just sitting on the couch thinking and realizing that Weiss and Elsa are so alike and so is Anna and Ruby so I decided to see if there was any crossover stories about these characters and I stumbled across this story!
I love it :) thanks for sharing this story
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014