Reviews for Daniel Rafe McCawley
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
FINALLY! a really good rafe/evelyn fic! i love it!
Miracle2002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I love your stories!
Leilia Harper chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
omg wow is this a good story keep wrighting i have read it all and some of ur other storys and i love them i wish that i could be as good a writer as u this is the best!
jill chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
its good! but just so ya no ..the doolittle raid danny died in was in japan..not china..but thats okay
Dylan Shelby chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
And oh so nice read. Very charming and sweet. I liked it. The Godfather, the naming of the son, the welcome home. You had it all.

Oh so very good. And a very sweet read. Which fills up some of my quota for the day. :)

Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
it's a good story so far, but it was nothing to do with Danny and Sandra. But i hope there will be more chapters to come.
Dylan Shelby chapter 4 . 11/4/2002
Awe! That was great!

I hated the fact that Rafe couldn't be there, but you know that is okay because I loved how the chapter played out.

The fact that he heard Evelyn's voice when she had Daniel. Great stuff. It reminds me when he was dieing and his last thought was her...

Very very good. Now the naming is going to come in. And when Father and son meet for the first time.

Dylan Shelby chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
Ah. Sandra is finally gaining her ground. I like that.

It's sad that poor Evelyn has to give birth without Rafe there. That's how it was with my mom though when I was born. Granted my father was off fighting a war (playing a gig in Detroit), but still.

No my Grandpa was there and tried to lighten the mood with some good old fashioned humor, but to no avail. Ah well. I don't think I would be in a laughing mood either if I was in labor. Ugh the pain!

Has nothing to do with Evelyn's labor though. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm hoping for some of your wonderful timing.

RoxyAngel chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
THIS IS A GOOD STORY!

KEEP UP THE GOOD STORY!

~ROXY ANGEL
Dylan Shelby chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
I always do like your Pearl Harbor stories. I love the dream she had.

Dream, schream, I say he's born on Sept. 10. However since I'm not writing it who's to say but you?

On another similar note, if he's born on Sept. 10th does that mean we get to see a chapter on Sept. 10th? That is a THURSDAY after all. Hint hint. :)