Reviews for Masquerade Waltz
Melanie Couture chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
They would never eat the meth head. Hannibal has said he is very particular about what he puts in his body. A meth head can't be very healthy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I love this! Had me laughing. My favorite is, "Hey Pot, this is kettle. Just calling to remind you we're both black." Killed me!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Ha! Loved it!
SarianaJ chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I can't stop laughing every time I read this! It's absolutely hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I'd love to see a follow up story for this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Have to say that evey time I read this - I smile - I freaking love this fic - a continuation of them maybe dumping Brody somewhere would be awesome !
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well, that was a delightful little trip to the darker side of life! Hehe, the little snarks about having actual beef for dinner, and then scaring the piss out of that idiot methhead...absolutely AMAZING. Such a lovely little glimpse of dark humor, thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
What a fabulous ending! I loved it!
Chaos - Moved chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I love these type of fics.
And I found the banter and dark humor quite amusing. *snickers*
Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Murder husbands fic are always my favourite and this is a cute one. Love both of their casualness about the situation. Love this fic
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Kyaaa That was great, a wonderful, adorable job!
RaiHopeless chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I loved it.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is great. I love the humor in this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Haha gun beats knife! Its like a new game of rock-paper-scissors, gun-knife-Hannibal!
a chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
But why would they eat a meth addict? Wouldn't that ruin the purity of the meat, so to speak?