Reviews for Two Steps Forward
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful story!
Appello chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
diminuta chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
probably you traumatisme for life... this one was too perfect... i cry, but at this point i figurate out its too easy for you make cry so.. anyway good work¡ i mean, excelent work¡
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Once again, you fucker.
Fucken second time in a row I've teared up.
I'm just gonna swear lots so I feel more masculine.
Seriously though, dawwwww
You did really well here. I think you're my favourite fanfic author. Do this professionally. Also, you achieved twice, in two chapters, what happened once in about 20. (There was a fanfic where Anna died, and Kristoff just left, but then she wasn't dead, and he didn't know because he was off griving, then she nearly fell in a crevasse and he caught her, but then he dropped her into the snow (NOT IN THE CREVASSE) and kept telling himself to wake up, thinking he was hallucinating again (yes, again) or another one in about 15 pages, where he nearly (very, very nearly) died, and he was unconcious for days, and he thought he was in the afterlife, but he was floating in water and couldn't move, and it was so land he got bored, then he heard her voice, and he became really desperate, and pleaded for the silence, then she started crying, and he spoke in his sleep and then she woke him, and happy ending) jesus christ that was a lot.
Red Dog chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh my God so beautiful! I'm almost crying (which is really rare for me)! I'm not sure what to say other than that it was great! The angst that Anna had after Hans was such a dick really made this story, as did Elsa playing the supportive big sister role. Totally beautiful and worth reading and nearly crying in front of my parents!
LisaAnne1987 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Sweet, sweet story of our favourite two lovebirds! Thank you!
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I almost didn't read this one because of the summary, and maybe because I've never read of mice and men, I don't understand what it has to do with the story at all. I'm glad I read it anyways, after reading your sequel to this. You are a phenomenal writer. Great job!
Quinn chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
SO unbelievably true to character. Thank you so much for this. Ah I LOVE it. Beautiful.
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I think I'm the only person left on the planet who has not seen Frozen, but I've loved reading your Kristanna fics. Beautiful beautiful beautiful, and so sweet and sad.
Great work
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
See I never stopped to consider that Anna would have so much trouble once Kristoff asked her, after everything with Hans...this is a really really heartbreaking (in a good way) look at their proposal :)
Qwerty616120 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Anna cried. Kristoff cried.
And I TOTALLY did NOT cry, I mean pffft, how SILLY would that *sob* be, it's just a-a-a *sniff* fanfic, totally didn't affect me at ALL *grabs tissue box* I just have, like, you know, an entire forest in my eye... and stuff.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
... Words fail me.

Seriously, I am going to have to chew on this one a while. It's ... too much. Too beautiful.

I'll send you a PM. But I'll let this rest for a day and read it again tomorrow before I say anything else.

I think I may have a new Standard against which to compare my own writing.
Pariaritzia chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I swear I've already reviewed this...but evidently I haven't, so here you are:
AGH. This is so perfect! Perfect and lovely and angsty and fluffy and AGH I can't even handle it.
*cue embarrassing gushes of happiness*
And of course Kristoff would cry. He is so adorable. :)
Kissi chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Woa this was so sad I was crying but then it got happy and that was good but I wasn't prepared for the sad. It was really well written and emotional though so well done!