Reviews for Love, Lily
Please write a sequel!
Rago Dragovian chapter 11 . 9/11
Adorable and heartwarming! Read it all in one sitting. Great story! Adding to my favorites. Hope you can write more, if not, your work here is still stellar.
Sly Heiress chapter 11 . 9/10
If you want to continue, please do! Oh I love it!
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 9/6
Enjoying your story. I wish that AD would show more sadness and true regret for the time Lost between father and son. It always feel as if the bond / love between Sev & Harry or in other stories Sev & Lily wasn't as important to AD as Sev's being his spy to use. I guess that's why it's so easy to read stories were AD is evil to some degree. I guess that's why I always love stories were Sev is the main character.
Oops got off a bit on just talking about my thoughts.
Anyway things for writing about my two main characters.
mauradette chapter 11 . 8/31
actually just wanna ask if you'll writ a sequel bout Harry 2nd year with a Professor as a Dad?cause id loveit!Youd be mynewfav person!
Awww
Dreams-Twilight chapter 11 . 8/14
Hello, I'm the french translate of your story. Just a message, I finish the translation. French people love your story, so thank u ! Bye )
jordanclaesen chapter 11 . 8/13
Damn, you. I am so very pro-snape and I simply love the idea of Snape being Harry's father - even though all of the evidence is pointing at James. I am also capable of ignoring that fact because I live in my very own world where he never really died :)
This story was however so very cute and sappy that you had me crying at the end because why did Lilly have to die, really? This must be one of my favourite Protective!Snape stories. He's a right pain in the ass, but he's my very favourite pain in the ass.
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
AinsleyWright chapter 11 . 7/26
This was wonderful! I had happy tears in my eyes at the end. It's a beautiful story.
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 11 . 7/13
make a sequel please
KawaiiDoge chapter 11 . 7/12
Thank you for this beautiful story!
jasmine.hussain chapter 11 . 6/26
this story was so good
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 11 . 6/5
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 11 . 5/24
:) i enjoyed this.
lilyluna43 chapter 11 . 5/22
Ohhh! So cute! Loved it! Beautiful!