Reviews for The Storm After the Calm
Sorry about language, but do you have to leave it in hell in the end. Man this story is killing, i mean i personally got glued to this one. The plot was awesome, honestly what the hell are you doing? You are not the director of Arrow in dsguise are you? It was the best fanfic of olicity i ever read, and i loved it. I was touched by the reality, oliver's calmness nd personality, felicity- hey i am blabbering? So point is This. Is. The. Awesomest. Fanfic. Ever. Bye.. And see u again
melicitysmoak chapter 25 . 8/27
First, let me say that this was truly an amazing story and an engaging read. I literally couldn't put it down until the end. Which brings me to my second point. Why did you have to break my heart after all the hours (days!) I've spent waiting for the HEA?! I'm just so glad that I have just read this fic now that it already has a sequel. At least I won't sleep at past midnight all depressed and hopeless. Once again, thanks for sharing this story. It was fantastic!
melicitysmoak chapter 18 . 8/27
Oh, but the second thing he said is just about the only Russian I know. And you got it right. :-)
melicitysmoak chapter 15 . 8/26
Knew it!
melicitysmoak chapter 9 . 8/26
I actually appreciate the fact that this story actually has a plot, even if it's moving slowly but surely at this point. As much as I love reading Olicity fic with fluff, I still think there has to be an interesting plot to it.
melicitysmoak chapter 6 . 8/25
I get that this fic is kind of slow burn, but the intimacy that's growing out of their friendship is truly beautiful to read about and observe. Loved this!
Isabel Prescot chapter 25 . 7/12
absolutely loved it. you have an intricate plot with well developed characters. could not put this down and the only reason I'm gonna cut this review short is coz I'm gonna go start reading the sequel right now.
Bebe17 chapter 25 . 3/24
This was so much fun to read! I'm really excited to see what happens in the sequel as well
peanutbuttergallery chapter 24 . 2/10
Great story! loved it beginning to end. Can't wait for the sequel.
so where is it? all you've done is talk about it.
Dizzybunny chapter 25 . 2/3
Amazing story. I've spent most of today reading it. Nice characterisation. Looking forward to the sequel.
JennFisherNC chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Big switch from the show! I like it.
JennFisherNC chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Dang this is great!
JennFisherNC chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
This is the best fanfic I have read so far!
JennFisherNC chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
This is an amazing story!