Reviews for The Storm After the Calm
guest part 2 chapter 25 . 3/18
(Don't know what happened but didn't finish my really review below) Anyway what I was trying to say I guess is that all that drama was for manipulation cause it didn't make sense on the show. & even tho this is so well written there was no reason to do it here either-cause it didn't make sense again. It was a hook made to entice readers to a sequel. Angst and stupid heatbreaking decisions just to create unnecessary drama to keep lovers apart is exhausting to read and boring eventually.
guest chapter 25 . 3/18
I couldnt remember why i never read the sequel to this. Then i reread the last chapter and it hit me. just gotta say (with respective and time) that reading your explanation again for why and how Felicity left sounded very very similar of Oliver's reasoning *cough* excuses he gives for doing stuff without consulting anyone. You know to safe; to do it on his own etc.; blah blah blah. He ran off to fight Ra's, then trained with Malcolm, then joined the league without anyone's input or help. On the show of didn't make for good storytelling and it was all for drama.
anvitce chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Felicity's father did not commit suicide, he just left Felicity and her mother at a very young age. It was either age 5 or age 7.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/12/2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this I thought it was really well written and I can't wait to read the sequel!
taswes01 chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
I know that I am probably really late reading this story, but it was so good that I finished it in one day. I was highly disappointed in Chapter 24. I expected that after all of the trials, obstacles, return from the dead, evil .itch stuff, Oliver and Felicity will at least end up together for a while.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
Sorry about language, but do you have to leave it in hell in the end. Man this story is killing, i mean i personally got glued to this one. The plot was awesome, honestly what the hell are you doing? You are not the director of Arrow in dsguise are you? It was the best fanfic of olicity i ever read, and i loved it. I was touched by the reality, oliver's calmness nd personality, felicity- hey i am blabbering? So point is This. Is. The. Awesomest. Fanfic. Ever. Bye.. And see u again
melicitysmoak chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
First, let me say that this was truly an amazing story and an engaging read. I literally couldn't put it down until the end. Which brings me to my second point. Why did you have to break my heart after all the hours (days!) I've spent waiting for the HEA?! I'm just so glad that I have just read this fic now that it already has a sequel. At least I won't sleep at past midnight all depressed and hopeless. Once again, thanks for sharing this story. It was fantastic!
melicitysmoak chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
Oh, but the second thing he said is just about the only Russian I know. And you got it right. :-)
melicitysmoak chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
Knew it!
melicitysmoak chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
I actually appreciate the fact that this story actually has a plot, even if it's moving slowly but surely at this point. As much as I love reading Olicity fic with fluff, I still think there has to be an interesting plot to it.
melicitysmoak chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
I get that this fic is kind of slow burn, but the intimacy that's growing out of their friendship is truly beautiful to read about and observe. Loved this!
Isabel Chandani chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
absolutely loved it. you have an intricate plot with well developed characters. could not put this down and the only reason I'm gonna cut this review short is coz I'm gonna go start reading the sequel right now.
Bebe17 chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
This was so much fun to read! I'm really excited to see what happens in the sequel as well
peanutbuttergallery chapter 24 . 2/10/2016
Great story! loved it beginning to end. Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2016
so where is it? all you've done is talk about it.