Reviews for The Storm After the Calm
Katibrowning7 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Wow. Just...wow! What a wonderfully written story! You, my friend, are extremely talented! I'm just super sad that I'm caught up with the story now! Oh we'll, I guess that just means that I'll have to start from the beginning and read the whole thing again until the next update:) looking forward to it!
kaydimz chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
The one good thing about me being seven chapters behind, I had a chapter a day to read... Now that I have caught up I see the errors of my ways... I should have read one paragraph a day. Dang it. And you completely had me with the Ghost turning out to be her dad.. I thought it was Connor the whole time. I did not see that possibility at all, love it.
Kat chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Like how this is going, would be good to see Felicity put Isabel on the back foot in one of those conversations :-) looking forward to the next instalment :-)
Laura chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
I was so wrong about who the ghost was. Great story
JLC chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Very much enjoying this.
Evestra87 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Oh I loved them going to bed together, it was so domestic. Really sweet.
Lightly Salted Pringles chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
So. Much. Angst. Not that it's a bad thing. If you like that sorta shindig. I don't, but I do. It's one of those things I should like but I love. Like the TV show I Wanna Marry Harry.
Spitfire303 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
intriguing :-D
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Awesome... Btw It was flowing just fine... Can't wait to read more
lateVMlover chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
GOod update!
NorthernLights25 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I thought everything flowed wonderfully. :) Great job!
Sarai chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Good chapter!
Lonelywicked chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Talking about complicated life, felicity's win an Oscar(some kind of award)
I agree with what Sara said, our actions depend a lot on the circumstance
sakura-blossom62 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
That's messed up yo. Seriously he left his daughter for Isabel that is sut so messed up but I feel like there's more to the story so I can't wait to read more!
Lonelywicked chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
I knew it. The watcher was protecting her and he was related to her dad
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »