Reviews for Harry Potter and Type Moon
Link The Hero of Light chapter 5 . 11/21
So far, this story has made me laugh and made me tear up. I really hope to see Harry shout Caliburn or Unlimited Blade Works at some point.
Lovnag chapter 5 . 10/8
Wow, now this is good. An extremely good work. A pity you no longer feel capable of writing it.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 10/7
I love that they ended up fighting (and defeating) the Cerberus! :D And I really enjoyed Harry's confrontation with Dumbledore.
SandSasori chapter 4 . 8/30
It was cool till Harry turned into a 5 year old being silly all the time for attention.
Mernom chapter 3 . 8/14
If you ask me, the difference is that most HPverse spells are made to be UNIVERSAL. Which means that it doesn't matter who you are, if you use the correct chant, do the correct wand movement, and concentrate on the correct image, you will get roughly the same result. Harry's magic is different, since it doesn't have those simple aspects. Most of it is internal, and requires complex mental exercises to perform, a different possibly requires DIFFERENT ones for different casters.
Mernom chapter 2 . 8/14
Harry is a little bit too knowledgeable on the Nasuverse, if his only source of knowledge was those two games, no? Did he find the greater Nasuverse on the world wide web?
Foreman88 chapter 5 . 3/12
It started off nice, but Harry continued to become more stupid. And the whole doing magic simply through will is almost completely ignored at Hogwarts. Why learn an established way of doing magic when it will simply limit your imagination?
LEE chapter 2 . 1/16
YOUR WRITING IS VERY GOOD BUT YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE STORY ONCE IN A WHILE.
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
its a shame this wasnt continue, even if it went totally off its comedic rails here
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
its interesting to get some other perspectives as well
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
the hat scene makes for good character development and comedy alike, I suspect that if quirrel or snape trys to legilimens harry they will be in for a surprise
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
ok, so harry is downright crazy, but its hilarious to see just how nuts he is, and the want claiming scene was distilled awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
this is both funny if you imagine the different voices in harry's head as legit separate personalities, and a heartfelt reflection on the power of stories to shape us. I might not have talked to my fictional heroes, but the played a large part in making me who I am
Moe H. Kyaw chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
THIS IS PURE COCAINE!

xD

a few typos and errors here and there but nothing major.

and yes, Magical laser swords are serious business.
chm01 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016