Reviews for Thaw My Frozen Heart (Jack Frost & Elsa)
Leanna chapter 48 . 8/31
Write more
AutumnXIIIRain chapter 11 . 7/15
Jack: I have to go now my planet needs me. *Flies off*
hi
Linkcina chapter 48 . 7/2
HSKSKSKSK PLEASE FINISH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH,,,,,I know you are probably tired of writing it but please when you find the motivation, please continue writing,,, We all would love more, as your readers, we beg of you... Please...
Braggy chapter 48 . 6/13
Ohhhhh keep it going. Get wait for the final showdown
Daniela chapter 48 . 4/19
PLS FINISH THIS! it's a great story and I would love to see the end of it i'm literally begging!
Prof. Fiedler chapter 14 . 4/9
I am glad to see that your typing has become better, and the plot is still the same. Still very good, and I am very pleased with everything like the detail. One thing I would like to point out, though (sorry, I want to help you if you write any other books, and I am encouraging you to). When it mentions the Easter Bunny and Kristoff hug, and then Anna speaks, I think you should have put the "Anna said" before. You might have changed it, and still have kept the sentence at the end.
Burke23 chapter 48 . 4/10
EPIC CLIMAX TO COME! CAN'T WAIT!
Burke23 chapter 47 . 4/8
Whoa... these got deep
Prof. Fiedler chapter 8 . 4/3
Good job again! I am still noticing small mistakes in your writing, and mislaced letters. PLEASE WATCH WHERE YOU PUT THEM! I implore youto do so. If its yourkeyboard, then get a new one! the life of your story is in your hands!
Prof. Fiedler chapter 3 . 4/2
You do fine with writing things down! The plot and everything else id getting better the deeper I read into this story. I would advise you to double check spelling and watch what keys you hit carefully. You seem to have less mistakes in the chapters as I read them, but they are definitely there! Again, good work, and keep it up!
Prof. Fiedler chapter 2 . 4/2
Again, a few words messed up. This time, though, when we came back to Elsa, in my opinion, I think you should have said "when Elsa woke up". not she. Otherwise everything is just fine. Keep up the great work!
Prof. Fiedler chapter 1 . 4/2
I really like it so far. There are a few spelling mistakes, and one letter out of place, but I'm typing this on an old keyboard that barely types, so I can't blame you there. Otherwise, though, the plot is magnificent, the description of everything, and the way you explained what happened earlier without having a full flashback is impeccable. It does help that I have watched the movie, but I think most people that read this amazing story will have watched it as well.
Nightmare chapter 4 . 3/22
I was getting some Aladdin vibes there at the end. I really love the story!
I’ve really enjoyed this story, and am excited to see that there’s one more post to come! Looking forward to the Frozen Guardians conclusion.
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »