Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You
misericordia98 chapter 5 . 10/2/2019
Excuse me, you write such a perfect Sherlolly I felt obliged to underline it to you all even though you clearly know it (and I am super happy you've received the fair amount of reviews this fanfic requires). Beautifully written and built up, beautifully rounded characters, beautiful description of feelings. This is perfection, thank you very much for writing it and making people happy.
Tallulah99 chapter 5 . 7/17/2019
I hate that this is over, but love that I stumbled across it. I wish the ending had been stretched out a little further given the weight of what just landed on Molly’s shoulders, but they may also just be that I selfishly wanted this story to carry in cleverly for a little while longer. Loved it dearly! Thank you!
Tallulah99 chapter 4 . 7/17/2019
HE WROTE HER A SONG. Excuse me while I die of squee.

"I will endeavour to share my feelings with you. But I know I will continue to be an utter arse. It is a rather permanent personality trait.

And she trusts him! Merry Christmas!

Oh Lord. And I’ve only just realized where this story falls in canon. HELL OF A CHAPTER ENDING. I REALLY have work I need to do, but it’s going to have to wait because I need to finish reading this. So when I get nothing done today, it will be all your fault. I hope you’re happy with yourself.
Tallulah99 chapter 3 . 7/17/2019
I will never get tired of reading about these two falling in love. I appreciate that Molly is hesitant about letting Sherlock into her life. She’s being smart about it and I think that’s super true to her character. She loves him, but she’s not foolish. I’m delighted to see him working his ass off to get her to trust him again.

Favorite bits from this chapter:

"How many times do I have to apologize for that?" Mary asked. "I bought you a fruit basket."

"Well... Look at that. The Grinch's heart just grew three sizes today."

"We all have our fetishes," Sherlock purred. "Problem?"

Because apparently using heroin while on a case is something of a turn off."

"I'm hesitant, but I'm also fairly weak to the attentions of a handsome genius."
Tallulah99 chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
I was going to just read one chapter and then go do mature adult stuff like cleaning and laundry, but instead, here I sit. Still reading. I find myself grinning out loud occasionally and then getting all melty when these two idiots take another baby step toward each other.

Favorites from this chapter:

"Right now what I want is your forgiveness. What I want is for you to love me without hating yourself."

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" "Not physically."
(MY HEART)

“Nuffin says I love ya like pissin' in a cup."

“You're in love with me, despite your best efforts to the contrary. My feelings for you should have been made perfectly clear by the seventeen urine samples I've sent to you."
Tallulah99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
I’ve gone a long time without reading any Sherlolly fanfic, but I had a craving today and dug around for something palatable. I’m so glad I found this! I love your Sherlock and your Molly. You made him self-aware and gave her a spine, which so many fics in this fandom neglect to do. Particular favorites:

"And what makes you angriest is your engagement floundered because you're in love with a selfish, sociopathic, junkie idiot."

A urine sample...WITH A BOW ON IT.

"We all have our types. Mine are doctors who indulge my mad experiments and women who slap me. She's my type two times over."

Delightful thus far!
Mell C chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Charming,and witty,and a little heartbreaking,too. Thanks for writing and sharing with the world.
Mell C chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
This is riveting. Raw and real and so well done.
Faybian chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Wonderful
IDU chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
hello,I am sherllian from China,your story is brilliant,I LOVE IT. so I want to translate it into Chinese to share with other Chinese sherllions,I will put the link and your name on it. Hope I have the honor to receive you reply and to do it. please,please, LOVE Ya~
bee.zippy chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
You write the dialogue between these characters very well. Wonderful!
kate chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Gosh I adore this love-stricken Sherlock. Great stuff! Thank you.
Ms Miie chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Great story! :)
Krissel Himura chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
I don't know if this fic has already ended or you still waiting for the season 4 of sherlock. Because you have already covered the end of last vow episode on this one. Though hoping you will continue this but I have this feeling you will not. Haha. That is just a guess, though. But still a good fic though much darker than full house. Hope to more of sherlolly until we see the season 4. :) cheers!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Molly is being a cow. This waiting game is stupid and is getting rather boring.