Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You
*SOB*
everlastingtrueromance chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon :)
AdaYuki chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I LOVE IT! I Can't wait to see what happens next!
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
WOW. Ouch. Damn, Molly. I have to say that I said, "Cold" out loud when she said she doesn't know if she'll ever trust him... Actually made me worry for the future of Sherlolly in series 4 lol - we don't know the long term damage he may've inflicted by turning back to drugs (even though it was for a case) hopefully, though, Molly in the show will remain strong but still love him ;) I love this story- keep up the great work!
LCBH chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
That last couple paragraphs! So heartbreakingly true!

-LovingCurlyBlackHair
MizJoely chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Oh dear. I hope he does something to fix this!
KendraPendragon chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Oh boy, oh boy. I shivered so many times reading this. Brilliant chapter, with a fat sting in the heart at the end. This is going to continue, yes? It has to! Love it love it loooove it!
wholocked12 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
That last line though!
Perfection
Jessiekat89 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Good for Molly standing up for herself but poor Sherlock, he is going to have to try harder to win her over. please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
How have I missed this?! This is awesome! I love everything about it. Molly in the hospital, the urin samples (lol and yuk) and the shagging thing. Now the weird scene her talking about the bedroom makes absolute sense! Hooray!
Empress-of-Verace chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Oh ouch! I'm sure Sherlock will find a way to show her! :D

-Empress of Verace
Lanceletta chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
This is so good, Sherlock deserves what he gets from Molly. Thanks for this story.
captainsapphire chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I thought that first chapter was just a one shot. So glad its not :D :D You did this brilliantly! especially the Oct 30th bit. I prefer Molly not jumping into it with Sherlock as soon as he asks/expects it and things not working out for Sherlock the way he expected it to :P love the tension! looking forward to the next chapter :)
fuckboy69 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
ACH that ending was a dagger to the heart holy shit.
Doctor WTF chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Whoo boy, Sherlock's really going to have to try and shape up if he's going to win Molly over. I love that she's being so sensible but at the same time it hurts so good. Can't wait for more!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »