Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You
QueenCumberbitch chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Beautiful. Simply, utterly, completely beautiful. This fic is perfection. Thank you for this, and please do write more!
QueenCumberbitch chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
OH. MY. GOD. WOW.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
SO MUCH FLUFF I CANNOT EVEN STAPH
QueenCumberbitch chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
SO PAINFUL UGH I CANT EVEN
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
SHERLOCK'S TYPE. DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY.
Ms.NosmadaC chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I tried so hard not to read this story until it completed or contain lots of chapters, but somehow it just so tempting. I've been reading your fics and like it very very much. Thank you for leaving me high and dry and anxiously waiting for the next chap. :)
thetamedrose chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Beautiful. Stupendous. Fabulous. Brilliant.

I'm curled up in my bed rolling around because I absolutely love this fic. Absolutely LOVE. There's such great character development throughout the chapters, and each of the dates and the story it tells is such a wonder to read. (And I thought having Christmas Day in Molly's POV was amazing). Also, I think you've perfected Mary's characterization - witty and funny but... Her. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's great to read.

This has been a joy to read. :) thank you for your creativity!
Whoovian chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Ah, I feel so much better for these two!
lavanyalabelle chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Love it. Please update soon.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
A little bit of heart ache and a whole lot of love. They are so perfect for each other.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Glad to have you back.
Sherlocked-in-Tejas chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Brilliant! Nice on the quick update. Writing the new Moriarty business is hard. I actually think it's amusing when people just say it was super simple, because I can see the writers just quickly glancing over that problem to get on with other things.
Good luck and keep updating!
superlc529 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
You tell him, Molly! :D I loved this story. I loved the title. It really goes to show that Sherlock will do anything for the people he loves. ;) :) Very clever at how you tied in the canon with your plotline there at the end with "His Last Vow." Sherlock should've known that Molly would love him 'for better or for worse.'

Great ending to a great story. :D
Shannon Burns chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I loved this story so much!
Arcoiris chapter 5 . 6/18/2014