Reviews for Nothing Says I Love You
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I love the way you write their relationship.
Jessiekat89 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Love Molly's reaction and the connection to the last vow. Now what are they going to to about Moriarty?
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Awww gosh! I was soo nervous at the end of the last chapter and so happy and excited that you've updated already and I loved this genuine, real, painful but perfect conversation about truth and the cameo of Sally, that was a fab little touch.
Arcoiris chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Amazing! Intense, very well written and told.
Poodle warriors chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Veryenjoyable chapter. The two of them are still standing together facing what may come their way. Together! (And acknowledged what could have happened but didn't let it tear them apart) ah- good warm fuzziness!
Irene90 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Rephrasing, Moriarty from "His Las Vow"; It's raining, it's pouring, Sherlock is boring. I'm laughing, I'm crying, I am dying! This is too perfect for words! Yes, this is Molly! This is the amazing Molly Hooper and certainly if Sherlock is going to face his death he has to tell her so she can get him out of it! I have a Sherlolly feels attack right now... thank you for this beautiful story!
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Great chapter! Perfect! Loved it!
luminescentglow chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Feels attack
BCfan chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I am glad that we already know that Sherlock would be back, hope he decides to tell Molly the truth before somebody else.
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Loved it. This last bit was sad. Can't wait to read more.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Oh gods...Sherlock, no, you can't...she'll be hurt by the lack of honesty...
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
*cue heart break*
tardisBakerST chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I love this fic! I am really excited (and a bit nervous) to see what happens next! UPDATE SOON!
Roses Near Rivers chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
His story is great. Upload chapter 5! :)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Ohh I love this version of the episodes! :) I love your Sherlolly. I would love it if you continue this past what we know from the season :D :D :D :D
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »