Reviews for Big Brother is Listening to You
tieflin chapter 25 . 5/5
Honestly, even though I'm not really a fan of the TV show, I loved this! There were a few small continuity errors (like how pregnant or recently given birth Fleur was, which kid it was, etc) but they didn't matter much. I really liked the pairings we ended up with and also that Harry and Draco became good friends. I like the 1 year later After Party for Season 2 idea but I would also have liked a longer/further future Epilogue (seeing Daph meet Teddy would've been nice, and seeing them years into marriage with their own kids would've too). Altogether, though, I really enjoyed this way more than I expected to, so thanks for writing it!
Hvitur1 chapter 8 . 4/6
This is the second time you've used "conscious" instead of "conscience". Please get it right.
Как много эмоций я испытала...автор ты прекрасен!
Raeger chapter 25 . 3/1
A fun read with interesting dynamics. Thought you did a good job too inverting our expectations / understandings of Astoria and Theo!
Hsitirb chapter 5 . 2/19
How many fucking people has she been with?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
This is just like the tv show bigg boss
kblankenship1025 chapter 25 . 11/26/2021
If it takes 3 years for training and it’s only been 1 how is Daphne a fully trained auror?
ApEx0918 chapter 10 . 10/15/2021
Uhh Charlie was short in height according to the books and Adult Harry was Tall.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
you should have put ginny as a war heroine too
RickieRoo chapter 25 . 8/7/2021
This was pretty amazing, thanks for writing such an awesome fanfic.
PercyPendragon3 chapter 25 . 3/15/2021
Haha! That was a good and funny story. There were some times when the drama seemed forced but overall, it was a fantastic story. Keep up the good work.
Raymondjay41 chapter 25 . 1/9/2021
Fantabulous story! Absolutely loved it , even with the few misspelled words. Daphne
harshit 11129 chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
I now understand why people like shows like Big Boss so much... Nice work but at the end the drame was a bit forced ... nice work
Farooq Khichi chapter 25 . 6/23/2020
This was a good story. It is the second time I read it. I really liked how you wrote the characters we only know superficially in canon. The story flows quite naturally. 8 don't think I have seen another fanfiction with a similar concept. So here's to taking a unique idea and making it work. Best of luck. Bye.
SolusIpse42 chapter 25 . 5/30/2020