Reviews for Relief
piewacket chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Very well done. Lestrade is such a great character. It's great seeing someone take the time to explore him a bit more. You captured his caring and sense of duty.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Nice stuff.
Lady Marianne chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great story! It's a shame you don't write more things Sherlock, because I would certainly read more.
sparklypencil chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is really good! I've always been fond of inner commentary pieces, and I really feel that you nailed the characterization of Lestrade on the head. A job well done, I have to say. I really enjoyed this scene as well, and I was wondering what Greg was thinking throughout, so I really appreciate your take on it!
scribblingnellie chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Punch or hug?
Thanks you for this great story - so like Greg to think about the others in Sherlock's life and how they were coping. You've captured him really well - caring, almost to a fault. I loved his reaction to Sherlock's return, and it makes me even more curious about Greg and Sherlock's history!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
You captured him perfectly. Really, it was amazing, don't feel bad about it at all. I like Lestrade, and I'm glad you could capture him so well. You even got everyone else's reactions to Sherlock's death perfect, down to Anderson going mad.

I don't think John would have wanted to taunt Lestrade about Sherlock's death, though he may have wanted to blame him. Either way, Lestrade would probably still feel guilty enough to imagine John wanting to, regardless of the truth of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love it. Very well written. Lestrade is a very interesting character and I think that the relationship/history w Sherlock is very real
and imprtant to both, though hidden in comparison to emoting between Sherlock and John.
. Love how you captured all the thoughts in the moment of stillness while he hold the cigarette. Keep on writing him please?
Daniella Harwood chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is really good. Excellent insight into what Lestrade was thinking, eloquent, witty and descriptive, it captures everything. You need not have been worried about writing this, it lived up to the excellence of the series.

I'm a big fan of this series, it is one of the best dramas to come from BBC in a long, long time. I love watching the interaction between the characters, and the surprises that you cannot see coming, even when you speculate before, during and after each episode. Three per series are never enough and keep you guessing.

The many theories of Sherlock's fake death, still unanswered, and now with an added query of how did Moriarty escape it too, along with Mary's story. Series 4 cannot come soon enough.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/15/2014