Reviews for Dam You Auto-Resurrect!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 2 . 10/6
I'M DYING!
AHAHAHAHA, and here I am dying again! Another well-done chapter! I love this!
I'm laughing my head off! This is so perfect! A masterpiece!
Simply Bookworm chapter 2 . 9/4
I am dying. My moose can't take it. Dam it! I hate my autocorrect. Just like Jason.
Abbra063 chapter 2 . 8/17
I don't think I've ever laughed more in my life
booping the snoot chapter 1 . 7/31
"DUCK" "Duck?" "Goose!"
Extra.Graphite chapter 2 . 7/25
Noooooo! Please continue this! I'd love to see more because this is utterly hilarious. Your mind must be pretty deranged though, but in the good way ;). But please continue! I love the feeling of laughing to my heart's content, and this story makes me do that!
Extra.Graphite chapter 1 . 7/25
I loved that so freaking much! XD I seriously think Dick lost it at some point but I love the format, nd it's just so hilarious! I love that you incorporated some indirect cursing while still making it fun and family friendly quite a bit! Love it!
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 6/21
ROFLMAO! I loved this.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 5/27
This is the funniest thing I've ever read! I love the parts of Bruce and Alfred.
imperfect-lover chapter 2 . 4/29
This was hilarious! I actually laughed out loud numerous times!
emarhaze chapter 1 . 4/27
i cant stop laughing
Sophia the Scribe chapter 2 . 4/2
Great! I loved Damian's "Todd. Drake. Meeting to schedule Grayson's death?" And Tim's reply of "place and time.D. (But you may wish to know, for future reference, that Barbara is spelled so.) Keep writing! Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
supernut24601 chapter 2 . 3/27
Oh my gosh this is hilarious. I would love to see more, but if not that is fine. This is perfect the way it is.
Candle-tender Yena chapter 2 . 3/19
Ive already lost my head to the first chapter a many times over the past few years; and this second one's just as hilarious! You've made me as young again! Thumbs up!