Reviews for Apotheosis of the Dwemer
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2016
Dwemer are not that powerful as you are making them or they wouldn't have fighting falmers for centuries and losing until they disappeared. The only great thing about them are their inventions
144 Resonant Foresight chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Excellently written. My only suggestion is to use other Imperial ranks other than Legate and Auxiliary. There are Praefects, Tribunes, and Quaestors if you need one.
J35t3r chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
My friend, the story on wattpad has been taken down per your request.
However you should know that my brother admitted to using my account Drakin11 and using your story. As a fellow author who has had work plagiarized i know the annoyance and frustration it causes.
I am also sorry for the amount of tine it has
taken for me to take action and remove
The plagiarized work off of wattpad because
I have not been on since my last publication of
my own story.
Sincerely,
Jester
AKA Drakin11
person chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
I was actually liking this story right up until the last two chapters. I think you are trying to do to much at once. I know what you are trying to do and I just don't think that it is going to work that way. I think you need to change it.
CRP chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
It's very well written, but I feel like you're making it far too one-sided. I feel like the Dwemer should suffer defeat once in a while
Xenopsyche chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
First of all, let me say that this fic is absolutely fantastic, and certainly the best Skyrim fic I've read.
Really, I can't provide any properly constructive comments because I'm not seeing anything to really improve on.
I am curious, though, as to whether or not the Dwarves know dragons can resurrect themselves, and if that will happen on a timespan that effects your story?

Anyway, a fantastic story and I thank you for writing it.
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
Well, those Dwemer shields are certainly extremely powerful to stand up to Dragon-fire in Testudo formation. The Dragons really got their tails kicked, though I got the impression that they didn't have very much of an impact on the Dwemer forces even though they did end up killing some of them. I'll have to attribute that to the lack of organization or real tactic amongst the Dragons, but it still seemed as if they died a bit too easily (even for hyper-advanced Dwemer with crossbows that can be comparable in strength to muskets and mobile ballistae that can almost be compared with gunpowder cannons). I hope that the other armies will fare at least a little bit better in the future.

Odahviing, no! ...It's okay because Dragons will come back to life if they haven't had their souls absorbed by a Dragonborn, right? (At least, that's how I understand it. I think Dragons are immortal unless their soul gets tampered with in some way.)

Once again, great work, another fun chapter to read (and sorry for my tardy review!). I await the next chapter!
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Oh no he didn't...
That arrogant robot-rider just did exactly what the Blades would have the Dragonborn do!
Black rising Star chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Things look grim for tamriel. The dwemer seem unstoppable.
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Well... shit.
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
Woah, that was intense! Duel of Aedric and Daedric magicks!
Feeling a little sorry for the Emperor though. You didn't let him show the same dignity he displayed at the end of the Dark Brotherhood storyline.
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Aww, I was really rooting for the Emperor to win that fight. At least maybe now the Aldmeri Dominion and the Dwemer can destroy each other and everybody's happy, right? ...No, I don't think it'll work out that easily.
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Wow... you almost made me feel sorry for Ondolemar... Looking forward to Dragons Vs Dwarves!
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
This was another great chapter from you! Again, the descriptions of every scene were all very vivid and well-written, as is the suspense. I really want to see how the armies of the Dwarves will take care of the Dragon horde approaching them.

One thing, though: Bleeds-Men-Dry was a commander during the Oblivion Crisis? Wouldn't that make him 200-plus years old? I think that only elves can live that long, not Argonians.
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Yea, such a wide alliance of course wouldn't be easy to forge. Kind of a miracle nobody came to blows earlier.

But WTF? Maven is still Jarl?