Reviews for Infinite Stratos: If Ichika was not an idiot
Where is the next chapter?
jeannot1978 chapter 2 . 1/17
Good luck. I hope that you can do a better job with Ichika Orimaru that half the authors that tried the same thing with Ash Ketchum. This will be a real good challenge, for sure. Good story so far, and I sincerely hope that your tangents work out for you.
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 1/17
Not a bad start. Ichika was like Ash Ketchum, minus the Pokémon. Seeing how this turns out will be very interesting, to say the least. Can't wait to see the rest of this story unfold.
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is quite interesting. Would you continue this?
UltimateTouken chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
hmm well its well written but its pretty much episode 1 identically except with more of Ichika's perspective no real change which is surprising since you said he was smarter but STILL didn't read the book in the beginning I will say he's a bit less dense but not by much
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
well god damn finally the kid feels some resentment towards the bitchy girl. i swaer you dont give a friend you havent seen in ages the cold sholdier like that nor treat them as such!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I get an odd feeling that you are sacrificing Ichika's intelligence (academic) for less cluelessness, which, in my opinion, isn't that good of an exchange, seeing as ichika's comments on brain cells gave him a decent/high IQ (most people with low IQ find the theory of brain cells too complicated).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
The one thing you should do to change Ichika is by giving him decent retaliation skills, as that was what bugged me the most. The only other thing that annoyed me was that men are still physically stronger than women and wouldn't tolerate abuse (especially without IS) and how the only thing that changes is military.
Telron chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
So far i'm loving how u made ichika think about his situation which now that i think about it matches the anime very well. if i were to rate this out of 10 i would give a 8 due to the way ichika thinks.
meh chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
have you read the light novels? because your version of Ichika is pretty much the same...try adding more to him
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Let me start by saying I love the anime and novel, but there is a whole lot going wrong
This will sound rude I am sorry in advance but I want to be honest

so far your just copying the light novel almost word for word.
If he is suppose to be better in this story would have been different from the start altogether.
Add the fact that ALL FEMALEs see it as perfectly okay to physically and mentally abuse males he'd be dead or in prison for murder by the end of homeroom.
heck if you follow the story his own sister condones the treatment of males (himself included) as an being lower than a stray dog.
The fact that the whole Series is a Hardcore Feminist Activist wet dream
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Try making ichika different than the one in the anime. Seriously do a major change on him or make him the opposite of the one in the anime. I mean the one in the anime makes men look pathetic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Make it IchikaxHouki
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
In your opinion who should ichika go with houki or charl