Reviews for Fearless Fables
Lovetoread89 chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
I LOVE this! I can just imagine Hiccup coming up with some ridiculously over the top alternative to nappies (sorry, that's what we call diapers in the UK!) and Astrid being like "NO." Haha! I felt bad but I was laughing so hard when the poor doll's legs got ripped off just in time to prove Astrid's point :D Oh and did I perhaps pick up a Molly Weasley quote when Astrid was scolding Hiccup for disappearing? Love it even more :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Omg I started laughing so hard. Keep up the AWESOME work! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
tb1021 chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Why did I put off reading this?!
livingandthriving chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Very funny. :D
TwelveTurquoise12 chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
Oh my gosh you're alive! And this is so funny. Ericanna FTW! They're finally dating! And is this an AU because if it is that would be AWESOME. And for a moment I thought this was real until I remembered it was April Fools.
And please, PLEASE update Hiccups! I NEED to see Anna break up with Brandyn.
gust chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
omg xD good one glad your alive
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
I actually thought you lost it. I thought you went crazy. That wasn't funny. My god.
Nfrana101 chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Fourth wall has been completely destroyed, and I loved it! That was so funny! This made my day, and sorry to pester, but... Update Hiccups? Sorry I'm hooked. Anyway thanks for this chapter!
Dreamydragonrider chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Ha! That is so funny!:) Having Erick and Anna play the part of you and Emily!:) That was so creative! Will you keep going with the Hiccups story? If so, I'm still ready!:)
felcatty chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
awww that's so adorable and sweet
Hope you had a good April Fool's Day as well
imaginationflies chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
OH MY GOODNESS!
Is this real? Because if it is...
This just made the ENTIRE thing seep with meaning and make it SO much more special.
Then I remember that it's April Fool's Day, and then I remind myself that this is just too heartfelt for it to be fake!
AH!
Is it real?
If not I'll be mad.
ObservationalObsessive chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
This was gold. That is all.
Acia Granger chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Hahaha awww the Ericanna just reached a level of unbearable cuteness!X) Loved this! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!:D
tb1021 chapter 14 . 3/25/2016