Reviews for Shine Against Me
NaturalFizz chapter 61 . 3/21
I just wanted to drop by to say that I love, love, love this fic. Definitely my favorite long-form fic I've read. I really enjoyed the slooow build up. You are my absolute number one love scene writer, you burn the pants off of the other stories I've read here. Thank you for writing this!
thinkb4uact chapter 28 . 3/17
I don't know I would love to see how marie and the southern gentlemen would be together if logan wasnt in the story. Great story looking forward to reading more.
Please finish the story soon
jnetrich chapter 61 . 2/18
great pacing, hope you get to finish your list
Lumichamomilla chapter 61 . 2/15
Whew, all bets certainly are off! Can't wait for an update
Lumichamomilla chapter 59 . 2/15
Hi Willow, good to see you again.
Nice opener, I like the tension you created by having that third person.
Lumichamomilla chapter 58 . 2/15
You set pace so well! Getting things racing and then slowing them down with just the right amount of emotion.
Lumichamomilla chapter 56 . 2/10
Whew! A serious bike, a truck, dirty hands, boots, a sundress ... You know how to set dress!
I can almost smell the motor oil
Lumichamomilla chapter 55 . 2/10
Shine against me - that is just beautiful. It makes me think of your artist Marie because it's such a painters metaphor! Complimentary opposites all round!
I loved all the little tie ups here. That he - you - he never called the house "his" , that he had it planned that whatever Marie chose there would be somewhere safe for her. Such a touching, silent sacrifice I'm glad he didn't have to make it.
The things you say about Marie and her growth, how she. An be really herself now because she knows that all of her can be loved ... That stuff is awesome and deserves a more thorough review than a tired working Mum can manage just now, but good job!
I loved all the domestic stuff in the beginning of the chapter too. I'm sure I'm not the only woman to read that and chuckle because himself at home isn't keen on the idea of company until the party is in full swing! Logan must have had a whole afternoon of Marie cooking with her focus on the glad he enjoyed himself in the end.
If you want to put a happy ending in for big blue in any of your stories you would just hit perfection. I hate to think of him being the last lonely hearted feral.
Can't wait to read the next chapter with the return of the red door ... Can I resist and drag out this story a little further ... Probably not.
Lumichamomilla chapter 54 . 2/10
I have been dragging out these last chapters, going back and re reading the ones that came before because I don't want to end this fabulous ride! Love the mix of rough and tender in this chapter.
legallygwen chapter 61 . 2/10
More?! Please oh please?!
Bladre MKT chapter 61 . 1/20
so far im in DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP love, i have been feeling o so many things due to this simple masterpiece and i really really hope to se more of it. also i feel like the whole "red door" idea has potential, unlimited potential if well played, for several canon-verse and stuff... i like it a lot...
Lenny.Young chapter 61 . 1/15
Update?
Lumichamomilla chapter 50 . 1/8
Back after a long time away and reading myself back in to this awesome story. Love this sene so much, wildness and tenderness and feeing thebhungriestvoartsbif one another - delicious. Thanks, as sver, for sharing x
Daphne Whitlock-Potter chapter 61 . 12/31/2014
...YOU DIRTY, DIRTY GIRL. LOL can't wait to read more.
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »