Reviews for Shine Against Me
Wooshh... I feel so lenely now, lol
Audio? Is that really a thing? Of couse it'a thing, rule 34, and blind people and... I honestly never thought of
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 61 . 3/19
Oh my god! Please PLEASE update and continue! I'm a fan! :)
Puzzlingevidence chapter 61 . 11/23/2016
Guessing you broke a lot of hearts when you quit this fic, no chance of you ever writing anything ever again?
MARIA FABRICIA chapter 61 . 9/25/2016
Yo creo que debe hacer una segunda temporada, pero está vez la Vampira com factor de curación.
MARIA FABRICIA chapter 55 . 9/10/2016
Teria sido interessante se a Rogue tivesse conseguido o controle total dos seus poderes, assim eles teriam muito mais liberdade. Bela história. Parabéns! Espero que escreva mais sobre rogan.
P.S: Escrevo em português porque não sei nada em inglês, desculpe minha ignorância, por favor!
MARIA FABRICIA chapter 55 . 9/10/2016
MARIA FABRICIA chapter 61 . 8/31/2016
cadê o resto da história?
Jessywhisper chapter 61 . 8/27/2016
I know that this hasn't been updated in a long time but i hope it does eventually because i love this fanfic :)
BratGirl1983 chapter 61 . 6/30/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Guest chapter 61 . 3/25/2016
Are you ever going to finish this story
Adnachie chapter 61 . 3/8/2016
Ahh god damn what a place to end. Really wanted to read some filthy, tied up smut!

But I'm impressed you did this for 61 chapters! Very impressive! I loved this story and I will read it again someday!
Nicky Wayne chapter 61 . 2/14/2016
I have to say that I'm not really into reading stories that are not completed 'cause they always stop midway. Though this one got my attention... and I do love L/M fics. I'm really anxious to read what's coming next. I know it's more than a year but who knows... please give me something... I'll be waiting...
Adnachie chapter 47 . 11/8/2015
Finally! It was a long time coming but totally worth it. Beautifully written! Damn it takes such skill to write sex this well, seriously. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
Adnachie chapter 33 . 10/13/2015
My god that was hot! So hot! I loved it!
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »