Reviews for Pressure Points
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Finally reading this after much too long...as always, I love your story!

V.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
If something similar to this does not begin Season 4, I shall be very disappointed. In both Moffat and Gatiss.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I vote that this opens season 4! Any takers?
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Okay, I want this to be the opening scene in season 4 (yeah, I know, it'll never happen *sigh*).

That was just gorgeous, thank you!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
some beautiful descriptions. Skilled weaving of words into emotions and sentiment. A moment captured in words. Nicely done
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant.

Exactly the way I would have wanted the episode to end. We had that wonderful wedding, where John was so moved he ended up having to hug Sherlock...

And then their parting, and knowing that Sherlock was going to his certain death in eastern Europe...

I can't imagine that John was unaware of the "since this may be the last time I will..." And then they just stood there, joked a bit, and shook hands. Ugh! Men. British men in particular... allergic to emotions! *grin* ok, maybe not allergic, but definite problems expressing them at the right time...

Wonderful job!
eviefaith chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I have thought over and over about how the scene when Sherlock gets off of the plane would go, I have imagined so many different scenarios and this is absolutely PERFECT. This takes all the awards!

You captured their characters perfectly, oh my. I just loved this so much. Whenever I'm feeling sad I'm going to just re-read this over and over.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
LOVED the line: "He loved this man, and would willingly die, or kill, or LIVE for him. He had, in fact, already done all three." Great line.

I really liked your writing style through this. And I love how you wrote their platonic-but-deep-and-meaningful love. Well, well done. :)

Bundi
Aztecwarfareandcrumping chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh yes. Goodness. This is just what I needed. Not just because of the unsatisfying handshake, but because of personal things that have been going on. Bless you. Beautiful.