Reviews for The Power of a Name Dr Who-Multi-Crossover Series 1
The3rdworldgamer chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow. Much better story then mine. You have a knack for story telling me friend. Keep it up!
Lennex MacDuff chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
You have a great talent for writing! Ominous foreshadowing, realistic reactions and situations (for Dr Who) and your stories are all incredibly engaging! I can't wait to start on the next fic!
Lennex MacDuff chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I just finished reading this and my friend is asking why I have such a stupid looking grin on my face. I looked up at him and said, 'I just read something FANTASTIC!'

This is going to be an amazing fic, I just know it! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Wow.,...definite arrogance. Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Then again, how many would not interfere with that timeline.

The fans would have done the same.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Fascinating start.

Looking forward to the rest...:)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Has this been abandoned?
Anonimus chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
A bittersweet ending to this chap. Plus, an overall great read so far, and I'm glad I somehow stumbled on this fic in someone's favorites list. Do more advertising!
Loatroll chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Fantastic writing so far! (when I have the time I'll continue reading). Thanks for the great read :-)
Orchamus chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Rather amusing that. Though I am slightly curious as to the data he collected.
Orchamus chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Time Lord Triumphant? Hhmm, ooommmminnouss
Orchamus chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Well...that went rather well, good to see that things can indeed go so for the Doctor.
Orchamus chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Well, that's sad, poor Madoka and Homura...ah well, I look forward to the Doctor getting some back on the Incubators...Good chapter overall, very dark and yet important lessons for characters all around.
Orchamus chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
How odd, a hate driven time cop already on the Doctors arse. Lol
Orchamus chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
I rather like this Doctor's Tardis, not to mention the Outlaw Star reference, amusing that.
Orchamus chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I rather liked this chapter, the whole team effort to close the crack made for extremely good reading, and Abby and DiNozzo were amusing.