Reviews for The Power of a Name Dr Who-Multi-Crossover Series 1
Skeletickles chapter 1 . 7/5
Yes. All of my yes. TAKE THEM ALL!
fedorasarecool chapter 18 . 4/13
This was really solid. For starters, it's far better than it has any right to be, given the premise. The Doctor feels like the Doctor, he doesn't overshadow any charator to heavily, and each plot feels very much like Doctor Who.

If I was inclined to nit-pick, I'd say that it feels a little bit to much like Doctor Who and doesn't do enough with the different settings. The companions he takes with him just take time away from the crossover cast, each episode feels much more like something from Doctor Who than something from the thing they are crossing over with, and this new Doctor feels very generic as the Doctor. He works, don't get me wrong, but... how to put this...

The idea of a fan becoming the Doctor is something that has a lot of potential, but is very difficult to get right. You nailed the Doctor part, but the human element is a little lost. He doesn't make any amateurish mistakes, and generally seems completely on top of every situation. It's good, but there are things that could have pushed it into great.

Overall, I'm really happy I found this. Great job.
Birion chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
Aaah, so much hilarious in hindsight for Korra. Airbending in season 3, that little relationship upgrade in the finale...

For the story as a whole, it's disturbing how close the "Geek!Doctor with out-of-universe knowledge" is to the Canon!Doctor... Well done!
Mireczek chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
I quite liked it and I am horrified you have so few review on your stories. Truth is I had to find it through TV tropes fanfic recomendations list. I hope it will change in time. Keep up the good work.
bearblue chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
A Doctor who travels the multiverse? Fun! I enjoyed reading it and it deserves more than 25 reviews. If I may offer a small critique to go with the praise, the constant hedge against the future was sometimes too difficult a contrast. "Yes we had a good time, but given what was ahead... " at some of the high points might have been a little too debbie-downerish instead of "foreshadowish," which seemed like the original intent of the "Yes, but..." moments. That said, I otherwise quite enjoyed the story and think you've got a fine piece going here. Thank you for sharing it.
The3rdworldgamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Wow. Much better story then mine. You have a knack for story telling me friend. Keep it up!
Lennex MacDuff chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
You have a great talent for writing! Ominous foreshadowing, realistic reactions and situations (for Dr Who) and your stories are all incredibly engaging! I can't wait to start on the next fic!
Lennex MacDuff chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I just finished reading this and my friend is asking why I have such a stupid looking grin on my face. I looked up at him and said, 'I just read something FANTASTIC!'

This is going to be an amazing fic, I just know it! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Wow.,...definite arrogance. Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Then again, how many would not interfere with that timeline.

The fans would have done the same.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Fascinating start.

Looking forward to the rest...:)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Has this been abandoned?
Anonimus chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
A bittersweet ending to this chap. Plus, an overall great read so far, and I'm glad I somehow stumbled on this fic in someone's favorites list. Do more advertising!
Loatroll chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Fantastic writing so far! (when I have the time I'll continue reading). Thanks for the great read :-)
Orchamus chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Rather amusing that. Though I am slightly curious as to the data he collected.
Orchamus chapter 13 . 2/14/2014