Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hunger Games
avidreaderomega chapter 14 . 5/30
Dang, this is the most depressing fanfic I have ever read. There never seems to be a happy moment.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 11 . 2/24
HAHAHA! YEAH! That was so fucking satisfying, I’m glad Harry killed the bitch.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 5 . 2/24
This is a pretty decent story so far, I’m just not too keen on First Person POVs in general. It ruins the flow of the story for me and feels like you’re reading a diary rather than a story.
tc5368 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
fantastic!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 14 . 2/16/2017
This was very good story-wise - definitely action-packed and interesting - but not emotionally engaging. Despite that I enjoyed reading it quite a lot, and would definitely check out a sequel, should you ever make one. I liked the characters you created, even if there would have been room to explore some of them a little more closely - like Tracey, Fleur (for some reason), and Riddle, who ended up being a little vague for me. But a good thing about that is the fact that it leaves me guessing, which is something I also enjoy when finishing a story. The ending was very well done and surprising. An interesting twist to James', Lily's and Sirius' relationship. Loved it. Oh, and Nymphadora (I hope I spelled that right) was beautifully made.
E.S~
EgoTrip73 chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
Not bad. A definite Thumbs Up
friedriceforlife chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Oh. My. God. THIS WAS SO GOOD I CAN'T TAKE IT. I'm not even that mad you ended it like that because you left me oddly satisfied. If you do continue (which would be AH-mazing) I will definitely read it with enthusiasm and happiness. You are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This story is so amazing thank you for your beautiful brain! 3
Im a guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
HUHUHUHU 69 cough err
seasab chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
This is amazing blend of both books. Definitely my favorite crossover for The Hunger Games and possibly Harry Potter too.
cherryteapot chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
This is BY FAR the best story of this crossover, I was so shocked when I looked and this didn't have 2k reviews and 6k favourites! It definitely deserves them! This is honestly so awesome it's beyond words, I'm going on Tumblr now to speak three word of this amazing fic omg, thankyou so much for writing this!
Charlotte :)))
eris8656 chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading your story.
Child-Of-Eru chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
THIS. IS. PERFECTION. No more words needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Please do another one I really loved the original idea and the twist ending I would love for you to continue the story because it dose leave you at a cliffhanger, also I would love to see what Harry's interaction with Katniss will be and if Snow actually kills Riddle.