Reviews for Soul Fashion
si-star-x chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
His tone is flat. "It doesn't fit anymore."

"You haven't gained any weight, Spike."

Hah, is it wrong that I started to imagine obese!Spike? Well, maybe not *wrong*, just a little strange.
thorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
aw thats so sad but its a good story
mjm chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
That was such a cute fic. It's wonderful in every way. Except for the fact that I WANT SPIKE'S DUSTER BACK!
pemberley chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Oh, that was good. Sorta fluffy, and serious/angsty at the same time. That's rarely achieved. I think Buffy should have grabbed the duster though. It's just way too cool to burn.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I like the way you made it symbolize his past life, but I'm going to miss the duster!
slayerkid chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
THAT WAS SOOO BUEATIFUL! WAAAA! I'M GONNA CRY! WAAA! LOL! IT WAS A MASTERPIECE! LOL! I LUVED IT! LOL! SPIKE WAS SOOO CUTE IN IT! LOL! AMD AS MUCH AS I LUV HIS DUSTER, I JUST HAVE TO SAY, THAT WAS SOO WELL DONE, WHAT A GOOD IDEA! LOL! GOOD JOB!
Cynnamon Flakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
that was really good! poor little spikey... i feel so bad for him. anyway, you completly captured the... well, whatever it is. i'm so totally bad at reviews
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Eeek! You can't stop it here! No end! No end! Must continue! Loved the little shopping experiance!
memyselfi chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
A nice little story. I thought it would be fluffy but it's angst and lovely. Well done.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Very nice. I admit I thought this would be rather silly when I started reading it, but you really touch on a lot of deep things in here. I especially like the comparison between Angel and Spike's situation, and how Buffy stands up to take responsibility for Spike.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Great story I loved it! ( If he didn't want the duster I would have been more then happy to tke it off his hands! Lol)
Lynn25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Very well done, Sandy. Poignant, sweet, and serious all at the same time.
Bloodluvingirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Great story! Love the idea of taking Spike to the mall and the whole burning of the leather duster thing. Thanks for the great story. :)
HonorH chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Huh! Fluff takes a turn for the serious. Very intriguing fic, and I love the ending.
Zarrah chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
SANDY! How can you BURN the duster! You naughty little girl! Tsk Tsk! hehehe (Loved the story by the way)...well, except the whole burnage bit..LOL