Reviews for Charm School
Nova.8 chapter 22 . 4/9
I'm tearing. Honestly enjoyed reading, re-reading, (and I'm sure I'll re-read this in the future as well) this story. It was a unique plot with exciting settings and interesting scenarios, written with an ease that made reading it a pleasure. The epilogue kept with the tone of the story as a whole, adding a sense of sweetness to the ending and I especially enjoyed the way you still played on the humour here. Excellent work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Nova.8 chapter 21 . 4/9
And I'm finally at the end. Not that I'm happy the fic is over, but because there's always that warm, mash potatoes, feeling when it's a happy ending. Personally, I loved Draco's dubbing of the Weasley brothers with dwarf like names, it was perfect and made me grin.

I enjoyed the interaction between Narcissa and Ginny, and the way our favourite red head learned that she was liked and chosen for Draco.

When Draco and Ginny meet outside, their movement towards each other was so well written that I could see it playing in my head, like a scene straight out of a movie, when the main characters run towards each other. This was only accentuated by the way they both said sorry sorry at the exact same time. Brilliant!

My favourite line undoubtedly in this chapter was when Draco compares his reunion to Ginny to "coming home". Amazing line.
Black Lagoon chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
Great story ! I really enjoyed reading it !
Lady Hero of Lorien chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
Wow! I'm glad I came across this fic! Loved it! I'm not usually a Ginny/Draco fan but this was so well written that it drew me in right away. I'll probably end up reading all your other fics too! It's so hard to find well-thought out and well-written fics these days.

I always try to leave a helpful comment and here it is: the chapter where you wrote in Blaise's POV was a bit odd as you didn't have any quotation marks to distinguish between Blaise's thoughts and what Draco was saying although you did put Draco's words in italic. It was just a departure from the style of the rest of the story. It's good enough that I wouldn't recommend changing it (I find it kind of a lot of work to change things after the fact because of 's programming, lol) but just for future reference and all.

All in all, a fantastic story and had lots of good humour! I think you nailed both Draco and Ginny's personalities and it was nice to see a good bit of Blaise and Narcissa and to meet Lena who I liked very much. :)
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Loved it! You're a very good writer and I loved your characterization and imagery. Keep up the good work you've gained a fan
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
This really was wonderful.
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
Lucky Weasley
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
Someone he would have to prove himself to. That fits your characterization of Draco very well. Well done.
Kelsey441 chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
It's really sort of bizarre that Narcissa basically chooses everyone's future marriage partners. It makes sense for Draco since she knows him well, but I'd love to know how she figures it out for the others.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
I love Luna.
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Ha. I'd love to talk house elves with you. That was hysterical!
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Adorable.
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Oh, goodness. I can't read the embarrassing part!
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
Aw, we don't get Ginny's conversation with Narcissa? Or maybe that will come flashback style?
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
I'm still really enjoying this.