Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
beaker164 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
An outstanding filling in of gaps to Heat. Absolutely in character and tuned to the episode. Very enjoyable.

My only caveat (to the author) is that since you used verbatim text from the script, it seems like you need to document it so that there is no appearance of plagiarism.
syl77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
EXCELLENT! LJC, I am a huge fan of "The Reporters" fanzine. I love it. You're an awesome writer too! You should publish more of your work on 'the reporters'!
dani chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow, that fic kicked so much butt! Loved it!
Laura chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow... this was just awesome. Everyone's acting so in character, and I love the way you incorporate bits of the show and then fill the holes. Wonderful, wonderful job!
arc chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow. I know you said it's complete, but it sure would be nice to see a sequel, even if it's AU. The story had great characterization with plot bits that fit neatly into (some of) the holes of the episode.

I was reading this through lynx (text browser) at first, and I got so into the story that I was actually surprised when it ended.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Soooo awesome! Wow. Absolutely everyone was in character, all seemed plausible... which is more than I can say for most writers. I love this whole behind-the-scenes tactic you've got going on because it literally feels as if these were excerpts of the script cut from the show! Great insight.