Reviews for Silver Blood (complete)
Oh wow, what an awesome idea! Thanks dor shring :)
skyeryder01 chapter 16 . 6/9
Loved this story!
badadder1 chapter 3 . 4/30
so, can't find your stories on T_T
Alexa.Jade.H chapter 16 . 4/10
Oh wow what a fantastic short story I absolutely loved it and the ending is just perfect
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 16 . 2/15
Wow! I don't think I'll ever not be surprised by how some things could be perceived if we only gave it more thought. To have every thought and notion reversed by one simple thing was truly brilliant. Hermione being of Pureblood because magic was gifted to her, while Wizards like Lucius were Mudbloods because they're ancestors stole it from Unicorns. Yet, they're claiming people like her to be Mudbloods and stealing magic because hers can't be traced linearly. BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
I want to know what happens next. Who else survived and what happens with her and Draco. This was a really good story.
BabyFoxOfAwry chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
i absolutely loved this great story
Lina chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
Best Fanfiction I ever read it's so beautiful it was so real and true to the characters , and it inspired me to start my own story , thank you so much for your amazing writing
meruhime chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
Really enjoyed it. I always knew Narcissa was a good person at heart, glad she survived.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
Wow! I love how you tied in the origins of magic and seemlessly set up the big twist: that "purebloods" were the true thieves of magic, not the muggleborns. Best piece being that squibs should be honored not scorned. Lots of cool spiritual discourse in this!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
I couldn't stop reading this wonderfully plotted story once I'd begun. The characters were Real, Draco and Hermione’s relationship lovely, and the ending beautifully unique. Brilliant work!
La-Bruja-Melancolica chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
This gave me so many goosebumps. I just,, I can't even make words.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
This story is great! But why is it rated 'M'? Should be T in my opinion.
SlytherPuff418 chapter 16 . 7/9/2017
This was so unique and different from anything else I've read. I loved it and read it straight through. How ever did you come up with this? I am envious of how your mind works.
drakenoboe chapter 16 . 6/21/2017
ahhhh I loved this one so much!