Reviews for Silver Blood (complete)
vach.tm chapter 16 . 2/2
GREAT job! I really wish for more chapters, but it was really good. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Cassiopeia-Barrow chapter 16 . 1/28
This was awesome, I binge read the hole thing
Amy Latimer chapter 16 . 9/11/2020
I very much liked it.
LoriAnnRut chapter 16 . 8/23/2020
Too many questions left unanswered.
Serennos chapter 16 . 7/11/2020
Excellent twist. Enjoyable story. Thank you.
JacqP chapter 16 . 4/28/2020
This was utterly captivating and fascinating. I honestly loved your twist on pure bloodsthank you for sharing.
MoonyStars14 chapter 16 . 3/23/2020
Omfg that was so amazing and beautiful. The ending has to be one of my favourite scenes, maybe it’s due to that their story truly hasn’t ended but instead just started, or I might be thinking too much into it.

Absolutely brilliant story, I finished it in a matter of few hours. I can’t wait to see your other works.
Lunaranmae chapter 12 . 1/6/2020
And now I’m crying. I’m not used to sweet Draco. I love this chapter! Thank you.
Lunaranmae chapter 10 . 1/6/2020
This story is soo good and I have soo many questions! Is it blood magic that’s ruling the change in Hermione? Is she possessed by the spirit Of that unicorn? I have to keep reading because this rollercoaster is so great it’s making my stomach hurt! Thank you as always
Kira-Jayde chapter 16 . 12/14/2019
omg this story was amazing! you are incredibly talented!
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 11/18/2019
The suspense! I'm glad this story is finished and I don't have to wait to find out this truth.
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 11/18/2019
It gets better and better. I just hope they won't spare Lucius.
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 11/18/2019
What is this knowledge? Why did they see that scene?
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 11/18/2019
I wonder why Lucius's touch does nothing to her? Does it mean only those who care about her can jolt her out of whatever it is that's happening to her?
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 11/18/2019
Lucius is a monster. Even more so than Fenrir.